You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: 2016 Presidential Election Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

A lot of great posts the past couple days in the thread but here's a pic that goes perfect with the immigration debate...

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m25/ … vzpr9f.jpg

And this one is perfect for the country in general...

http://global3.memecdn.com/murica_o_1069212.jpg

Hahahaha this is glorious. Nice find!

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

TheMole wrote:

John Oliver, spot on, as usual...

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Kasich is getting my vote tomorrow

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I want Trump to kick major ass tomorrow but I'm hoping Kasich can get a good percentage of votes.

I want a Trump/Kasich ticket.

Yamcha
 Rep: 11 

Yamcha wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

The US could have much more worse neighbors than Canada and Mexico. Could be Syria and Iraq. We are very lucky to have those two as neighbors.

Yeah, you guys are very lucky. What if you had Putin and Kim Jong-Un? 18

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Right now I'm more worried about the people moving in the house next to me. Our neighborhoods are getting swamped with "migrants" (large groups of young men causing trouble). Some places in Europe have turned into "war zones".

If there was a Trump type in my country, I would for the first time in my life become a voter. At this point I'm ready to put my lot together with anyone who promises to put a stop to it.

johndivney wrote:

Why don't you vote?

I always vote, even if it's just to spoil my ballot. Seems a bit rich all this talk then people don't even express themselves when it comes down to it. That vote has a lot of weight & history behind it. You're doing a disservice not utilising your voice in the process. All this talk around the matter but you go missing when it actually comes time for action looks like to me.

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:
johndivney wrote:

Why don't you vote?

I always vote, even if it's just to spoil my ballot. Seems a bit rich all this talk then people don't even express themselves when it comes down to it. That vote has a lot of weight & history behind it. You're doing a disservice not utilising your voice in the process. All this talk around the matter but you go missing when it actually comes time for action looks like to me.

Because there's nothing to vote for. 8 different parties all promising to fuck me. I'm not supporting that, no way. 

If they had counted blank votes I would, to show my dissatisfaction, but they're not doing that.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
julita wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

The US could have much more worse neighbors than Canada and Mexico. Could be Syria and Iraq. We are very lucky to have those two as neighbors.

Yeah, you guys are very lucky. What if you had Putin and Kim Jong-Un? 18

Same thing. Make a move and we'll blow em off the goddamn map.

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:

Board footer