You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RaZor
 Rep: 32 

Re: Disturbed + Breaking Benjamin + Alter Bridge + Saint Astoria 2016 Tour

RaZor wrote:
metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Absolutely love Alter Bridge, but what little I've heard of Disturbed and Breaking Benjamin sounds terrible. Myles is leaps and bounds better in AB than he is with Slash, and it's a damn shame that they aren't popular enough to headline their own tour

RaZor
 Rep: 32 

RaZor wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

Absolutely love Alter Bridge, but what little I've heard of Disturbed and Breaking Benjamin sounds terrible. Myles is leaps and bounds better in AB than he is with Slash, and it's a damn shame that they aren't popular enough to headline their own tour

What have you heard? 

I'm not a big BB fan, but they have a couple of songs I like:

What's really got me excited about this is Disturbed and Alter Bridge, I'm a big fan of both. I particularly like Disturbed's last albums so I'm excited to hear them tour it.

If you haven't already, check these tracks out - "the light" and "the vengeful one" are from their latest album.  I'd be interested to hear what you think:

Mama's Good Boy
 Rep: 25 

I saw Disturbed 10 years ago in Arizona.   Great live band.   

I'm a fan of them.   Not so much the other bands, but I haven't heard much of BB.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Love me some Disturbed and BB. My best friend got me into those bands. Disturbed did an amazing cover of "The Sound of Silence" that I highly recommend. Their recent LP, "Immortalized" is pretty good. Not as great as the Sickness or Ten Thousand Fists. Still need to listen to the new BB album though.

Board footer