You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Re: Update from Izzy Stradlin

Will wrote:

CcHLJ80WEAAOzfC.jpg

Thanks to everyone at Evo as I know 99% believe me. Had we had a few more non-believers we might have stirred up 50+ pages of discussion like they did at Mygnr lol smile

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
Will wrote:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CcHLJ80WEAAOzfC.jpg

Thanks to everyone at Evo as I know 99% believe me. Had we had a few more non-believers we might have stirred up 50+ pages of discussion like they did at Mygnr lol smile

Have you talked to him lately? Did he get verified by Twitter? I think you have a 100% trust factor here at Evo!

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

I don't doubt you Will. But a few questions - how did Izzy get your phone number to contact you directly? And why would he contact a board member here on Evo in the first place?

Just seems a bit odd to me...

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

Will knew Izzy before EVO.

ChopAway.com, remember?

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

I don't doubt you Will. But a few questions - how did Izzy get your phone number to contact you directly? And why would he contact a board member here on Evo in the first place?

Just seems a bit odd to me...

Will/downliner hosted RosesofVelvet/GNREvo at the Izzy fansite that he was running at the time if i remember correctly.
He's got connections 16
I wouldn't doubt Will for a second.

AtariLegend wrote:

Question though. What does it require to get a twitter account verified?

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

I'm not sure. I did read somewhere that the quickest method of verifying is to put a "Follow" button on your official website but Izzy doesn't have one 16 Guessing he'll have to send them some documents or something?

@metallex - I emailed him my no.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Will wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

I'm not sure. I did read somewhere that the quickest method of verifying is to put a "Follow" button on your official website but Izzy doesn't have one 16 Guessing he'll have to send them some documents or something?

@metallex - I emailed him my no.

It seems to be a "don't call us, we'll call you" process: https://support.twitter.com/articles/119135

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I still think Izzy's involved.

Izzy makes Axl look like Slash

Huge props to Will for making it happen tho. Good to hear from GNR's original ghost.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Reading Izzy's lastest tweet it seems like you finally got there Will.  Great work veryifing and dealing with all the shit for Izzy.

Judging by Izzy's reclusive nature and tendency to go missing, it's no small feat to see this twitter verification thing through right to the end.

Of course people that know you and your previous relationship with Izzy never doubted you!

fyzkls.png

Board footer