You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: Update from Izzy Stradlin

BLS-Pride wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

He has deleted all his stupid posts. Now we may know why he wasn't asked to be in the reunion. He may be emotionally unstable.

I dunno if we can get all that from deleting tweets. People do that all the time man.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

He has deleted all his stupid posts. Now we may know why he wasn't asked to be in the reunion. He may be emotionally unstable.

I dunno if we can get all that from deleting tweets. People do that all the time man.

I know. I am being too extreme this just makes zero sense at all. Look at who he follows. So weird. This stinks. The whole thing stinks.

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Gong wrote:

I know that all of us long-timers respect Will, but use your guts, guys.
Use your intuition.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

If Will says its Izzy.....its Izzy. I've known Will for 10 years and he's never lied about anything and he's not going to start now.

I don't care if Izzy starts tweeting vids of Sesame Street, doesn't change the fact that it's him.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

If it is him, he may be under the influence. Oh, and he never emailed Andy Greene. Stood the dude up.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I think it all sounds like Izzy to me, totally off the wall. The original letter sounds just like his letter for the hall of fame.

And SG, I can't help but think had the car wash incident never happened you'd be a lot less erratic/manic about all of this stuff.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

The Spanish GNR cover band? Really? Follows only 12 folks, 60% of which are Rolling Stone or Rolling Stones related. No GNR follows. So odd.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

If it is him, he may be under the influence. Oh, and he never emailed Andy Greene. Stud the dude up.

He's been clean since like 1991 and he sounded clean/sober. Think you're grabbing at straws with that one SG. Zero evidence to support what you're saying.

That is a brand new photo on his profile and Izzy hasnt been hacked. He uploaded that photo to Twitter 22 Anyone is welcome to try and prove otherwise but really you will be wasting your time.

Guys just enjoy any tweets posted, even if you do think they're bizarre, and it'll be confirmed at some point I'm sure, either through his own actions or a more official source. I can see why Andy Greene doesn't believe a guy living on a remote island in the north sea with no connections to the music biz at all but I'm finding it kinda funny that Evo pipped RS to the post with the exclusive 16

It'll be old news by the time Andy gets his spam filter working properly 19

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Izzy has always been a quirky character and the fan base knows pretty much NOTHING about his personality. In 2016 he decides to join Twitter to mention this.

In 2006 if I had told you Axl would join Twitter, talk about political events, tweet about fires, use a cat as his avatar, mention his love of Taco Bell, and NEVER address his album....you'd say I was a bologna sandwich and a quart of tater salad short of a picnic.....yet that is the reality.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

I was only saying under the influence because if you read the tweets they don't make much sense then he deletes many of them. I believe you my friend but still the motives should be questioned.

Board footer