You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Re: Izzy Stradlin 'Stuck in the Middle With You'

Olorin wrote:
johndivney wrote:
Olorin wrote:
johndivney wrote:

Wearing a hat indoors? Hmmm.. Izzy losing cool points by the minute at this rate!

I hope thats sarcasm. Check the hat stand in the corner of the room...

"Now whoooooo would live in a hoooome like thiiiissss??"

No sarcasm. Nothing wrong with a hat stand. Something wrong with wearing a hat indoors tho.

Aye nae bor Jarmo!

CA-1jDvWYAAfwvS.jpg

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
johndivney wrote:

Wearing a hat indoors? Hmmm.. Izzy losing cool points by the minute at this rate!

Dude, it's so obvious this is a secret message to Axl. Izzy wearing the hat inside clearly says, "look how cool I'd look on stage in an arena with this hat, Axl." He's strumming an acoustic guitar, which obviously says, "hey Axl, remember when we shot that video of Patience? I could do the same thing on stage! Like in Vegas."

Rimov
 Rep: 10 

Rimov wrote:

it's cool video and strong take, but...

I think that Izzy doing this just because he is out of show business for tens of years. No one in industry posts such songs in social media or anywhere just because they have another promo tools and special people to organize their PR. That's why this song (and whole Twitter strory) looks so cool and same time so childish.

He use to be out of media focus for so long time and one day his name appears in the press again and may be with wrong/incorrect and unautorised information. He pissed off and trying to build the bridges to people again... in a way that could be describe a little bit naive and unprofessional.

Look, he sending messages to couple of media and all of them post it with notice 'If this is real Izzy'. He was so deep in his comfort life that no one in industry has his proved contact! So i not suggest any deep messages in his posts and songs, just first attempts to speak in modern age in modern ways. Looks like he feels some fan.

And we all know that if there's no agreement between Izzy and GNR right now it could happen in 6 hours before Vegas shows.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I'm with SG

Izzy is sending VERY specific, hidden messages. He's not stupid. There's something that went on behind the scenes, we don't know about.

I think he wanted a 25% take, and they balked. All three of them.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I dunno if it's a message as such.

But, I'd speculate he'd always sort of planned that one day Axl and Slash would stop the BS and the 5 of them would play together for fun.

Now it's happening without him, so it might be time to remind the world you exist.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

Izzy's "secret messages" accusations remind me of the "secret meanings" I "received" during my psychotic break...

The GNR fan base really is battered tongue.

Keep it coming Izzy!

Mama's Good Boy
 Rep: 25 

I'm not ready to say there are hidden meanings or messages in anything..  maybe the guy just wanted to share his talent with the fans since he knows many of them wish he was involved in the GnR thing this year.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Axlin16 wrote:

I'm with SG

Izzy is sending VERY specific, hidden messages. He's not stupid. There's something that went on behind the scenes, we don't know about.

I think he wanted a 25% take, and they balked. All three of them.

I think you are onto something there for sure. Money is a divisive thing.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

People are literally making that percentage stuff up! The one thing we know over the years is that Izzy does not want to be in a band, or have a full time gig. We're making up scenarios because the line up isn't what some guys want, so there has to be something nefarious, and it quickly turns into fact. SG stated it as fact so much I even started to think I missed something and I checked the news for the info.

johndivney wrote:

Don't you think it's funny that when your insiders come out with stuff you take it as gospel, but when other people's insiders come up with stuff they're "literally making that stuff up?" wink

Board footer