You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Secret show: April 1, L.A.?

Smoking Guns wrote:

After 11 because Banshee debuts tonight and Slash is a huge Banshee fan!

lance

lance wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Yes, but they way they did it, the most die hard fans can't get in. It will be hipsters, casuals, and maybe a very very few die hards like us that stuck with them through all the fucking shit. Every single one of use should be there. And not one of us will. Pisses me off. $10 FUCKING DOLLARS.

I fucking hate Hipsters !!!!!!
and Valid points SG

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Yes, but they way they did it, the most die hard fans can't get in. It will be hipsters, casuals, and maybe a very very few die hards like us that stuck with them through all the fucking shit. Every single one of use should be there. And not one of us will. Pisses me off. $10 FUCKING DOLLARS.

Hey, I'm actually surprised it's 250 spots for the general public. I was thinking it would be 100 or less. There are plenty of diehard fans who camped out overnight for this shit. They deserve it IMHO.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

What they should have done was released the tix through Nightrain a week or so ago the same way they did this...one ticket per person and will call on site for pickup.  That way it would be all die-hards going.  Not sure how realistic that is, but that's the only way to ensure real fans take up most of the spots.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

I swear to god, imagine if all of Evo was there together talking shit etc. bullshitting with Id, Lofton, Faldor, Monkey, Buzz, Sky, BLS, Neemo, Gibbo etc..... Would be like heaven. Instead it will be fucking people that frankly don't deserve it over us. Haha. I am so fucking Jealous!

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

What they should have done was released the tix through Nightrain a week or so ago the same way they did this...one ticket per person and will call on site for pickup.  That way it would be all die-hards going.  Not sure how realistic that is, but that's the only way to ensure real fans take up most of the spots.

They didn't want it leaking out a week in advance.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Agree!!!!

How many diehards can just drop all their shit and camp out etc. that is unrealistic on short notice.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Who gives a fuck if it leaks. It was already LEAKED. SURPRISE MY FUCKING ASS!!! Fuck a surprise. Give me a lil heads up. The surprise was them reuniting.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Hey, I'm actually surprised it's 250 spots for the general public. I was thinking it would be 100 or less. There are plenty of diehard fans who camped out overnight for this shit. They deserve it IMHO.

So many diehards that none of them post in the forums?

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I know.  I would have gone though had they done it that way.  Now I'm just being greedy.  smile

Board footer