You are not logged in. Please register or login.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

Re: Secret show: April 1, L.A.?

tejastech08 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Yes, but they way they did it, the most die hard fans can't get in. It will be hipsters, casuals, and maybe a very very few die hards like us that stuck with them through all the fucking shit. Every single one of use should be there. And not one of us will. Pisses me off. $10 FUCKING DOLLARS.

Hey, I'm actually surprised it's 250 spots for the general public. I was thinking it would be 100 or less. There are plenty of diehard fans who camped out overnight for this shit. They deserve it IMHO.

So many diehards that none of them post in the forums?

How do you know? The forums have been pretty fucked up today. I wouldn't expect people to live blog that shit if they are in line.

axlgod
 Rep: 16 

axlgod wrote:

haven't posted in a while, but good luck to whoever gets tickets (& I really do hope it's diehards, we deserve it, after shit, after shit, after shit)
I'll be at home 1000s of miles away in the UK.........crying.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I guess we know who won the fight about late start times.

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:
tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
bigbri wrote:

I guess we know who won the fight about late start times.

He can get away with it at The Troubadour and in Vegas with mostly diehard fans and friends. But he won't be able to pull that kind of shit on the main tour. General public won't put up with it anymore.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Unless Steven Adler is laying dead somewhere, it's gotta be the AFD5 tonight, his silence has been a dead giveaway.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
Olorin wrote:

Unless Steven Adler is laying dead somewhere, it's gotta be the AFD5 tonight, his silence has been a dead giveaway.

I think he's in. Canceled a gig at the Whiskey and hasn't said a word for months. Adler's involvement appears to be a DONE DEAL. My concern is Izzy. Will be disappointed if he's missing.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
Olorin wrote:

I think he's in. Canceled a gig at the Whiskey and hasn't said a word for months. Adler's involvement appears to be a DONE DEAL. My concern is Izzy. Will be disappointed if he's missing.

Are you admitting the Car Wash was correct?

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
Olorin wrote:

Are you admitting the Car Wash was correct?

I never said it was wrong. Maybe you're confusing me with someone else.

johndivney wrote:

They're having their Beatles on the abbey road roof concert moment.

7059beb677041d0adbe67ca5b1c0a22c.jpg

Board footer