You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Secret show: April 1, L.A.?

Smoking Guns wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

I think he's in. Canceled a gig at the Whiskey and hasn't said a word for months. Adler's involvement appears to be a DONE DEAL. My concern is Izzy. Will be disappointed if he's missing.

Are you admitting the Car Wash was correct?

I never said it was wrong. Maybe you're confusing me with someone else.

Hahaha I just wanted to hear someone say it. This is cool as fuck.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Izzy has been trolling for weeks, I'm sure he'll be there.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Olorin wrote:

Izzy has been trolling for weeks, I'm sure he'll be there.

That is my big hope. People call Axl a recluse, but the fucker has been on Twitter for many years. Izzy just now signs up for Twitter in 2016 right when all this GN'R shit is going on. Something doesn't seem right about that and his denial seems like a smoke screen. I hope so anyway.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

The car wash story  is the greatest incident in gnrevolution history.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:

So the GN'R CSI people were right about Girl Rock School Showcase (GRSS) as code for Guns n' Roses Secret Show. I love the name on the Troubadour sign: Not In This Lifetime. Hell, that would have been a cool ass name full-time for a new band featuring Axl and Slash.

AtariLegend wrote:
supaplex wrote:

Cannot believe he had the balls to leave the line to go get Merchandise first. Then got back to the same spot he was in the line.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:

Kanye West and Kim Kardashian were spotted wearing GN'R shirts on the Sunset Strip today. Smoking Guns' worst nightmare. Kim gets in to this show for free and he pays $3,000 for Vegas, lol.

Slash McKagan
 Rep: 11 

axl 21 duff

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:

As far as celebrity fans, I hope Mike Piazza and Mickey Rourke are able to be part of it. Those guys are diehard fans, just like us. They just so happen to have a lot better connections than we do. Is The Governator still a big GN'R fan? We know he was in 1991.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

My friends are so fucking pissed. Asking if they should cancel show because they feel duped and the Vegas is just another ho hum show now. I agree with them to a point.

Board footer