You are not logged in. Please register or login.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Re: Secret show: April 1, L.A.?

Slash McKagan wrote:

axl 21 duff

21 axl duff fortus frank
Where's Izzy?

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

#GnFnR is trending on Twitter even over here in the UK 16 I wish I was in LA right now. 250 very lucky people out there and I hate every single one of the fuckers 14

Slash McKagan
 Rep: 11 

elevendayempire wrote:
Slash McKagan wrote:

axl 21 duff

21 axl duff fortus frank
Where's Izzy?

16 Haha...exactly...

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
Will wrote:

#GnFnR is trending on Twitter even over here in the UK 16 I wish I was in LA right now. 250 very lucky people out there and I hate every single one of the fuckers 14

Me too! And looking at those fuck sticks in line, most were not born when GNR came out, the others don't look like they give 2 fucks, and just a couple look like a real fan. I am happy and sad at same time

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Wow,looks like it's really happening.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
Will wrote:

Me too! And looking at those fuck sticks in line, most were not born when GNR came out, the others don't look like they give 2 fucks, and just a couple look like a real fan. I am happy and sad at same time

Age doesn't matter. I'd pay $50,000 for a time machine trip back to 1986 Sunset Strip. Unfortunately I was born November 1985 and missed all of it, including UYI. But been following very closely since the early 2000's.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
Will wrote:

I agree with you being mad, to a point, but the main thing is, Slash and Axl together again, and you get to see it. Don't look for things to get mad at. Last year you would have seen today as a dream come true.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

I agree to a point in age... But you are a hard core fan...

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

It sucks to miss out on those things for sure due to being born at the wrong time, but on the bright side at least I'm not an old fuck. 16

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

It sucks to miss out on those things for sure due to being born at the wrong time, but on the bright side at least I'm not an old fuck. 16

I was born in 1979. Too young to go to concerts at their peak

Board footer