You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Secret show: April 1, L.A.?

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

It's Frank, SG. The silver snare is reflecting the red of the rest of the set.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLaYBtN-_IuqEtuxcUaZafX6T8BsUfLiJ2f2NUCE4_ogPVtYxpIQ

Tell me that doesn't look very similar to the set at the Troubador. That said it could be Franks.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

It's Frank, SG. The silver snare is reflecting the red of the rest of the set.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/imag … ogPVtYxpIQ

Tell me that doesn't look very similar to the set at the Troubador. That said it could be Franks.

Yes, it does. But Frank took a picture of the drumset that is set up at the gig, too.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

Photo of Frank on drums for soundcheck.

lzHKYEX.jpg

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

Considering the shitstorm my life has become, I am genuinely excited right now. Still want to blow my brians out, but not until the show ends.

Awesome sauce.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/lzHKYEX.jpg

The tech looks like Frank's twin.... 

Need some popcorn.

AndyShores
 Rep: 11 

AndyShores wrote:
killingvector wrote:

Considering the shitstorm my life has become, I am genuinely excited right now. Still want to blow my brians out, but not until the show ends.

Awesome sauce.

Hang in there dude.  I'm dealing with a very unexpected divorce and child custody on both my kids, from different chicks... Shit gets real tough, but the promise of all this has damn sure kept me going too.  We've all waited forever for this to happen, and we're all in it together.  You've got the rest of us in your corner, brother.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Hang in there KV ... life always throws curves from time to time ... it'll turn back in ur favor at some point

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

AndyShores wrote:
killingvector wrote:

Awesome sauce.

Hang in there dude.  I'm dealing with a very unexpected divorce and child custody on both my kids, from different chicks... Shit gets real tough, but the promise of all this has damn sure kept me going too.  We've all waited forever for this to happen, and we're all in it together.  You've got the rest of us in your corner, brother.

Divorce...check
child custody issues....check
money problems....check check

I see my son five days a month and he lives two hours away now.

FML.

Thanks guys. I need some life right now. Anything.

AndyShores
 Rep: 11 

AndyShores wrote:

Man, I certainly empathize with all of the above.  I always tell myself that if life can fuck up in the blink of an eye as it does, all that means is that life can change in either direction very quickly without warning, so it can and does turn around at some point.  I know between GN'R news I've had a hellaciously emotional and shitty day, BUT there's GN'R news and there's a turnaround coming somewhere.  If Axl and Slash can be sharing a stage tonight, there's hope for us all.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/lzHKYEX.jpg

It still could be Steven! What, a guy can't get a haircut and a tan?

And ditto on KV. Hang in there, man.

Board footer