You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: 2016 Summer Stadium 'Not In This Lifetime' Tour

AtariLegend wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:

GN'R could be coming to the UK this year. Praise be!

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/report … xJCVPtj.16

I don't see how them filling out 3 dates at Wembley is realistic. It could be a bit dangerous to try and put 270,000 tickets on sale tongue.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

AtariLegend wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:

I don't see how them filling out 3 dates at Wembley is realistic. It could be a bit dangerous to try and put 270,000 tickets on sale tongue.

If Robbie Williams can sell out Knebworth three days on the trot to 375,000 people, I'm pretty sure a reunited GN'R playing their first gigs in the UK (possibly in Europe) could manage 270,000.

AtariLegend wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:

If Robbie Williams can sell out Knebworth three days on the trot to 375,000 people, I'm pretty sure a reunited GN'R playing their first gigs in the UK (possibly in Europe) could manage 270,000.

Different demographics.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

If I had to do it all over again, I'd just wait and buy tickets the day of or before the show. I got great tickets less than 24 hours before on AXS. I'd recommend the same, especially for stadiums.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
Cramer wrote:

If I had to do it all over again, I'd just wait and buy tickets the day of or before the show. I got great tickets less than 24 hours before on AXS. I'd recommend the same, especially for stadiums.

I only had tickets for Friday's Vegas show, which we paid crazy prices for seated floor tickets. We thought we'd try our luck on Saturday afternoon for Saturday night, and we scored two tickets from the venue themselves, the last two for the GA floor

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
metallex78 wrote:
Cramer wrote:

I only had tickets for Friday's Vegas show, which we paid crazy prices for seated floor tickets. We thought we'd try our luck on Saturday afternoon for Saturday night, and we scored two tickets from the venue themselves, the last two for the GA floor

Nice! So you got to see "The Seeker" performed up close and personal? That's what dreams are made of. tongue

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Axlin16 wrote:

But the prices... fuck... the prices man.

This fills me with dread as normally in Australia shows are a lot more expensive than the international versions. Part of it is recouping for the travel distance but a good part of it is just price gouging cos they can. If it costs that much there I can only imagine what it will cost when it finally comes down under.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Cramer wrote:

This is why I haven't bought tickets to Frisco yet. There will be tickets up until showtime. They either come down some or I pay what I would have paid on day one. I also don't know who I'm taking with me so that also factors in.

Board footer