You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Re: 2016 Summer Stadium 'Not In This Lifetime' Tour

Gagarin wrote:

I can only describe my Nightrain/Ticketmaster experience as a clusterfuck, as it applies to Soldier Field, anyway.

I ended up on STUBHUB to get 2 tickets for 600 bucks out the door.

On the plus side I did not use my Nightrain code. So I got a floor seat for Cincinnati for 250.

I really wish this would have been a true 'pre-sale', alas... it's the music business.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I did the same thing in Chicago. I passed on the crappy options they gave me for whatever I can get for the citi presale. I wanted 4 tickets together anyway, so this worked out fine assuming citi hooks me up.

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:

Yes, they were trying to give me Nose Bleeds - before it basically shut me out.

Wherever you land, buzzsaw, I will be there with you in spirit. Assuming they make it to Vegas. wink

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

It's just frustrating.  I never join any fanclubs to get tix.  I join this one and they are useless to me.  I guess the good news is that I only bought the $10 digital one...of course that could be why I am getting fucked too.

mrsaxlrose
 Rep: 2 

mrsaxlrose wrote:

Got my tix for the Philly show on the lower level.   July 14th can't come quick enough!

Lomax wrote:

Do you have to buy tickets through Nighttrain?

And if so is that because Azoff is screwing GNR through Live Nation ?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
mrsaxlrose wrote:

Got my tix for the Philly show on the lower level.   July 14th can't come quick enough!

Did you see them during the Ashba years or were you still boycotting them? 16 15

Lomax wrote:

Do you have to buy tickets through Nighttrain?

And if so is that because Azoff is screwing GNR through Live Nation ?

For presales...yeah.

Don't worry...you'll be able to get screwed through StubHub pretty soon. 13 19

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

These stadiums are so fucking big I will just buy seats I really want and pay a little more. I tried to get on today and just have up. What a cluster fuck. I noticed different pricing at different cities FYI. Anyway, the mark up won't be too high with so many seats.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I did the same thing in Chicago. I passed on the crappy options they gave me for whatever I can get for the citi presale. I wanted 4 tickets together anyway, so this worked out fine assuming citi hooks me up.

I wanted 5 together, but settled for 2 just in case. Will try again Monday for the rest, well a friend will at least. Someone mentioned how the 2 ticket limit was a good way to keep scalpers from grabbing them in droves. Makes sense I guess. But that will end once the other pre sales begin.

mrsaxlrose
 Rep: 2 

mrsaxlrose wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
mrsaxlrose wrote:

Did you see them during the Ashba years or were you still boycotting them? 16 15

Ha!!! I refuse to acknowledge the Ashba/Bumble years. I'm just going to attribute the last 23 years to an April Fools joke gone wrong, lol.

Board footer