You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: New Guns N Roses member Melissa Reese

James wrote:
deadsouth wrote:

Turn around bitch, I got a use for you...

Where does it say she's an actual member?? The article just droned on and on about her being a woman who can do things women have been doing for 30+ years

While I highly doubt she's in the partnership, yeah I'd consider her a member. She's in Pitman's slot.

Fortus performed in the band for six years before appearing as a dog whistle on the album and people considered him a member. I'm not holding her to a different standard. She's onstage...she's in.

deadsouth
 Rep: 10 

deadsouth wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
deadsouth wrote:

Where does it say she's an actual member?? The article just droned on and on about her being a woman who can do things women have been doing for 30+ years

While I highly doubt she's in the partnership, yeah I'd consider her a member. She's in Pitman's slot.

Fortus performed in the band for six years before appearing as a dog whistle on the album and people considered him a member. I'm not holding her to a different standard. She's onstage...she's in.

Fair point James... It's been a circus since 01, no need to stop now.

AndyShores
 Rep: 11 

AndyShores wrote:

I thought about that watching the video clips... If they had 3 guitarists they'd have had to all sit down in chairs all night or something.  That stage was tiny

deadsouth
 Rep: 10 

deadsouth wrote:
AndyShores wrote:

I thought about that watching the video clips... If they had 3 guitarists they'd have had to all sit down in chairs all night or something.  That stage was tiny

The best was when they played The Rose Bar in NYC for that tequila company... Literally the size of my living room it seemed... Damn good show too

Lomax wrote:

Some serious misogyny going on in this thread tongue in cheek or not. It's fucked up.

johndivney wrote:

No naked pics yet?? Disappointing.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
deadsouth wrote:

It would be odd if she was just filling in for Chris for the night. I'd say he's most likely out. A shame for him. I heard conflicting reports though. One that she was on stage the whole time, another she was only on for certain songs. But I suspect she'll be in Vegas.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

I find it fascinating that there's still a Buckethead/Brain connection even in the current incarnation of the band. Be interesting to hear if she's contributing vocals as well as keyboards; a female voice in the mix opens up some interesting possibilities.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:

I find it fascinating that there's still a Buckethead/Brain connection even in the current incarnation of the band. Be interesting to hear if she's contributing vocals as well as keyboards; a female voice in the mix opens up some interesting possibilities.

It is, and it is personally easier for me to get onboard when there's so many connections to the 2000's.

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:

I feel you. I consider myself a huge GNR fan since UYI days, but I really started following them in 1999, consistently since maybe 2004. so it's cool to see Axl didn't trash all those years.

Board footer