You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: ID,Izzy looking for your boy MSL via twitta

misterID wrote:
Lomax wrote:
misterID wrote:

You should stop now because none of this is true.

Good point. Well argued. smile

There was nothing to argue, man.

There was but it is ok. I'll repost it so that you can't just gloss over it.

misterID wrote:

Monkey was the most dignified in this thread by simply asking him things and he answered.

Dignity or a lack thereof aren't valid reasons to overlook an intelligent argument.

Learn to engage the argument not the person.

Honest question, are you a real person or are you a second account by Mister Saint Laurent, Mister ID?

I'm actually being accused of being MSL? Yeah, there's an intelligent barb right there. Okay...

Oh and as promised. Here is the original post:

That's is not a fact. The application of a tense in this case is open to interpretation. This is the perfect metaphor for your modus operandi. You pass on information that could be interpreted multiple ways and once the truth reveals itself you claim one specific point of view on that info is the actual objective point you always intended to make.
It is the same snake oil stick fortune tellers and horoscope readers use.  Your website is full of nutswingers who desperately  want to believe you have an inside track so that they can have more access to the band through you.

He has broken several stories that have been printed in the media, as recent as breaking the news about the tour. Give an example where he mislead info about the band.

Now let's discuss the difference between opinion and fact.

After the Skwerl leaks your behaviour changed drastically. It is almost as if GNR made contact and told you to play ball or get sued. Since then every tidbit you drop makrs gnr seem like gods, axl seem like a saint and you seem like his high priest. You run a nutswingers propaganda site. You delete anything that runs contrary to your nutswinging agenda. Those are facts. We can all observe those points publicly. They're not open to interpretation. That is how facts work.

What we dont know for sure is whether it was the tickets they gave you or the threat of legal action that forced you to erect your propaganda site.  But we all have opinions on that. And that is how opinions work. I'm sure now that I've offered dome examples from your own life that you are starting understand the distinction between opinion and fact.

As a member of his site, I can say he takes on the people who come to bash the band and the trolls. It's unabashedly a pro GNR site. The anti mygnr. If bashing Axl is what you like mygnr is open for you.  Have no idea what he was threatened with, but neither do you! These are your opinions, not facts. MSL was always pro Axl, GNR and Chinese Democracy, some fans don't like that.

Either way it doesn't matter now because with the new lineup change you are out of the loop. Your tracks don't matter as much as they once did. Beyond a few hardcoees no one really wants a GNR track that hasn't got Slash and Duff on it. On top of that it would seem your links to the band might be gone. Was BBF your link? Again I don't know the exact facts there. But your behaviour indicates that you are out and so trying to kick up controversy again to manipulate your way back in.

Another assumption, one I wouldn't count on.

So now we have to watch you clamour for attention again as you try to worm your way back into some kind of power position. You need to feel important and powerful your ego demands it so you will the start the process again and we will watch your pitiful cries for attention and demands for power and authority in this the smallest most insignificant corner of the internet. That is a mixture of an opinion a fact and a future projection. I predict you are going to start kicking up a shit storm looking for attention from GNR again. My theory is that you do that to feel special. My gut feeling is that you will go too far this time and end up in court.

Insults and "gut feelings" but no facts.

I'm looking forward to watching you make an idiot out of yourself. That is an admission.

I truly shudder at your incredible insight and flawles definition of fact.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:

No one gave an example, no one could give an example, he had to offer that he lied to hoarders 12 years ago, and I doubt that was what was meant. And no one complained when those lies got them those first leaks, either...

People want more leaks and are being dicks about it.

This was a thread about Izzy wanting to talk to him. There's a lot irony here.

Nobody gave an example, and then you cite the example. We'll done.

You didn't give an example. There was no example. He had to literally offer a situation when he lied. Yes, he lied to some hoarders to get leaks which everyone downloaded and supported. There you go.

He do realize he was answering my question. Wow.

misterID

misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Nobody gave an example, and then you cite the example. We'll done.

You didn't give an example. There was no example. He had to literally offer a situation when he lied. Yes, he lied to some hoarders to get leaks which everyone downloaded and supported. There you go.

He asked for an example, and you refused to give one because you didn't have one. If you meant he lied to hoarders to get leaks everyone downloaded and applauded him for, okay.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
mister saint laurent wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

So you didn't lie about having unreleased materials even though you yourself said you did?  So were you lying then or lying now?

No need to answer. Proves my point either way. Go back to your guessing games.

I have more unreleased material than anyone and I have shared more unreleased material than anyone. Did I lie 5-10 years ago about how much or how little I had in order to get more? Yes. Did it work? Yes.

But you wrote:

"that gets overshadowed by the lies he's been telling the fans."

the lies he's been telling the fans

The lies I've been telling the fans . . . present tense . . . then you tell me to read this thread again, insinuating the supposed lies have been discussed in the thread.

But it's funny, I don't see a single previous mention in the thread about lying to hoarders 5-10 years ago.

Clearly you were claiming that I've been telling the fans lies about GNR current events.

Yet when repeatedly asked, you can't give an example. You squirmed for a while before coming up with this lame response.

So I ask again, What are these lies I'm telling the fans and why are you struggling so much to provide examples?

Since id seems to imagine MSL was so nice and offered information, I'll refresh his memory of how things actually happened.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:

He asked for an example, and you refused to give one because you didn't have one. If you meant he lied to hoarders to get leaks everyone downloaded and applauded him for, okay.

Haha.  Not everyone. Some of us called him an attention whore. Looks like we nailed it. He's a narcissistic guy that thrives on feeling needed.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Buzz, like you do, you make it about yourself and refuse to admit you're wrong, I believe you've said you're always right, but when you get owned you do what you typically do and walk away from the argument claiming you're right.

You insulted him, then were put on he spot to back up what you said, to give one example and you couldn't do it, and you got owned.

Lomax wrote:

That's is not a fact. The application of a tense in this case is open to interpretation. This is the perfect metaphor for your modus operandi. You pass on information that could be interpreted multiple ways and once the truth reveals itself you claim one specific point of view on that info is the actual objective point you always intended to make.

Buzzsaw wrote: "has been telling is most definitely past tense."

I wrote: "has been telling is actually the present perfect continuous tense."

You wrote: "The application of a tense in this case is open to interpretation."

http://www.verbix.com/webverbix/English/tell.html

Please show us where it says the tense is open to interpretation.

There is nothing sadder than trying to hide behind grammar wars when your position is faulty, but when you can't even get that right, boy oh boy do you look pathetic . . .

After the Skwerl leaks your behaviour changed drastically. It is almost as if GNR made contact and told you to play ball or get sued. Since then every tidbit you drop makrs gnr seem like gods, axl seem like a saint and you seem like his high priest. You run a nutswingers propaganda site. You delete anything that runs contrary to your nutswinging agenda. Those are facts. We can all observe those points publicly. They're not open to interpretation. That is how facts work.

We've already established that you can't accurately assess whether something is open to interpretation. You claim my behavior changed drastically after the Skwerl leaks, but after the Skwerl leaks, I leaked Shackler's Revenge. So right off the bat, we know your accounting of events can't be trusted. You claim I delete anything contrary to my agenda, but my agenda is correcting false statements and there would be no way for me to do that if I deleted them. Your claim that I delete anything contrary to a "nutswinging" agenda is completely false and the list of falsehoods in your post is beginning to mount. The #1 criticism of my site has been that we are too aggressive in our arguments when responding to criticism, not that the criticism is deleted or censored. One by one, we have frustrated trolls until they give up and quit. To claim that all criticism is censored and deleted is ridiculous and it shows that you actually have no regard for fact when making your claims.

What we dont know for sure is whether it was the tickets they gave you or the threat of legal action that forced you to erect your propaganda site.  But we all have opinions on that. And that is how opinions work. I'm sure now that I've offered dome examples from your own life that you are starting understand the distinction between opinion and fact.

GNR has never given me tickets. Another 100% false claim on your part. If it were up to GNR, my site would not exist. They would prefer that I just shut the fuck up and go away forever. So the idea that I was forced to open a site or given tickets or anything of that nature is hilariously inaccurate.

Either way it doesn't matter now because with the new lineup change you are out of the loop. Your tracks don't matter as much as they once did. Beyond a few hardcoees no one really wants a GNR track that hasn't got Slash and Duff on it. On top of that it would seem your links to the band might be gone. Was BBF your link? Again I don't know the exact facts there. But your behaviour indicates that you are out and so trying to kick up controversy again to manipulate your way back in.

I'm more in the loop right now than I've ever been. So that's another falsehood to add to the list. As for whether my tracks matter or not, I stopped trading years ago and couldn't care less what the interest is in the tracks & videos I have. This has nothing to do with my history as a leaker. This has to do with my near decade long history of delivering accurate news and information and a few butthurt haters creating a false narrative that I lie to the fans or that my news and info isn't accurate and truthful.

So now we have to watch you clamour for attention again as you try to worm your way back into some kind of power position. You need to feel important and powerful your ego demands it so you will the start the process again and we will watch your pitiful cries for attention and demands for power and authority in this the smallest most insignificant corner of the internet. That is a mixture of an opinion a fact and a future projection. I predict you are going to start kicking up a shit storm looking for attention from GNR again. My theory is that you do that to feel special. My gut feeling is that you will go too far this time and end up in court.

Those that read my site know I go out of my way to not draw attention to myself. Anything I say could end up being used as a headline on another site, which puts me in a tough position. The idea that I need attention from the GNR world to feel important is ludicrous. 2,000 people read my GNR site each day. 20x that amount of people listen to my wrestling podcasts each week. Any attention I receive in the GNR world, most of which I don't seek, is such small potatoes compared to my real life that your claims here don't make any sense at all. I love GNR and I love all of the GNR fans that I've met, which is why I do what I do. But it is a very very small part of my life and a very very small part of the attention I receive (less than 5%).

As for GNR truth being the smallest most insignificant corner of the internet, I've got nothing but love for Evo and have enjoyed this site for many years, but if Truth is the smallest most insignificant corner of the internet, what does that make Evo when Truth has so much more traffic and activity?

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Buzz, like you do, you make it about yourself and refuse to admit you're wrong, I believe you've said you're always right, but when you get owned you do what you typically do and walk away from the argument claiming you're right.

You insulted him, then were put on he spot to back up what you said, to give one example and you couldn't do it, and you got owned.

Hilariously inaccurate,  but feel free to believe whatever you want.  I guess I'm done wasting my time on you too.

Lomax wrote:
mister saint laurent wrote:
Lomax wrote:

Buzzsaw wrote: "has been telling is most definitely past tense."

I wrote: "has been telling is actually the present perfect continuous tense."

You wrote: "The application of a tense in this case is open to interpretation."

http://www.verbix.com/webverbix/English/tell.html

Please show us where it says the tense is open to interpretation.

There is nothing sadder than trying to hide behind grammar wars when your position is faulty, but when you can't even get that right, boy oh boy do you look pathetic . . .

I agree 100%. There is nothing sadder than trying to hide behind grammar when your position is faulty.
And that is exactly what you did my dear boy.

You cracked the the old grammar defense with Buzzsaw here:

Because while he writes "has been telling is most definitely past tense" . . . the fact is that "has been telling" is actually the present perfect tense.

You did this in purest ignorance of course, as is your want my good sir, and then after probably googling "present tense" you returned to edit your original post to further enforce your argument about Buzz's grammar

Because while he writes "has been telling is most definitely past tense" . . . the fact is that "has been telling" is actually the present perfect continuous tense.

A most foolish and embarrassing misstep for one who was just about to launch the argument:

I couldn't agree more Mr Saint Laurent. By your own admission "but when you can't even get that right, boy oh boy do you look pathetic".

Well played good sir.

Now I'm going to introduce you to 2 new concepts here. The first is called Science and the second is called Books.
We use the first to determine if something is true and the second to record that information.
So here is a book on the science of lingustics which discusses how it is that people interpret tenses.
I suggest you take a few quite moments with it. Skim it. Let that old high IQ noggin of yours absorb the information and then please DEAR LORD PLEASE, consider it the next time you're about to make an idiotic statement about the objectivity of language.

https://books.google.ie/books?hl=en&lr= … se&f=false

Shall we continue?

Now at this point you attempt to throw out some non-evident conjecture and hearsay to fight your corner.
for the sake of the good folks reading this thread I'll try to take the less retarded approach of providing evidence for my staements.
That way we can see who is presenting facts and who is spouting utter shit.

You claim my behavior changed drastically after the Skwerl leaks, but after the Skwerl leaks, I leaked Shackler's Revenge. So right off the bat, we know your accounting of events can't be trusted.

Yes. you also bgan the hype machine that would culminate in selling t-shirts on your site, endless self promotion and gnrtruth. Evidence: mistersaintlaurent.com & GNR Truth.

Your claim that I delete anything contrary to a "nutswinging" agenda is completely false and the list of falsehoods in your post is beginning to mount. The #1 criticism of my site has been that we are too aggressive in our arguments when responding to criticism, not that the criticism is deleted or censored. One by one, we have frustrated trolls until they give up and quit. To claim that all criticism is censored and deleted is ridiculous and it shows that you actually have no regard for fact when making your claims.

You're attempts to control the narrative of your site is clunky and obvious. The number 1 criticism of your site is not for you to decide. It is for the public to decide.  So lets ask.

Who agrees that GNRTruth is made up of a bunch of nut swingers who hang around massaging MSL's ego hoping he'll give them a new ChiDem era track?

GNR has never given me tickets.

I never claimed they had. I said we don't know for sure if that is the case. I can see how my statement as written could be interpreted (as often happens with language) as meaning that they definitely had given you tickets. Also I noticed you haven't mentioned the legal aspect here. Should we interpret that as meaning that GNR did threaten legal action?

I'm more in the loop right now than I've ever been.

Evidence dea boy. Evidence. We've discussed this. You need to prove these claims you're making like I'm doing here.

As for whether my tracks matter or not, I stopped trading years ago and couldn't care less what the interest is in the tracks & videos I have.

"and videos" lol.

This has nothing to do with my history as a leaker. This has to do with my near decade long history of delivering accurate news and information and a few butthurt haters creating a false narrative that I lie to the fans or that my news and info isn't accurate and truthful.

It's no false narrative. Information without valid evidence is just noise. You have never produced a shred of evidence.

As for GNR truth being the smallest most insignificant corner of the internet, I've got nothing but love for Evo and have enjoyed this site for many years, but if Truth is the smallest most insignificant corner of the internet, what does that make Evo when Truth has so much more traffic and activity?

I meant the GNR fanbaords are the smallest most insignificant part of the internet. Which we surely are. But again, language is open to interpretation.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

This aint gonna become no forum vs forum thang. Nor a grammar lesson

Besides this shit ain goin nowhere productive. ..we should be talking about gnr not another forum and its admin

-locked-

Board footer