You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Re: SCOTT WEILAND Is A No-Show At VELVET REVOLVER's SUNDANCE Concert

Von wrote:

Wow, I ran in here after reading this over on Blabbermouth. Knew you guys would already have a handle on it 9

sic. wrote:

That's the rumour that I've heard too, good for him.

Sounds like great band communication going on right now. Telling, isn't it? This is the defining quote of the piece, for me.

sic. wrote:

This is a great band and I'm proud to be a part of it, but it doesn't define me any more.

In other words, "I'm done with this shit." Can you read that any other way?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Duff has made it plain that his family is his number one priority these days so i would think that his wife and kids are his #1 concern....ya know these guys have been through so much drama that i'm sure they can roll with it without blinking an eye...when the tour starts we should know how the situation is for real...the news snippets and things that have happened this past week are pretty scary (if you're a fan of VR) but fact is we still dont know the whole picture...the plane flight is the official story so we jsut gotta accept that for now 18

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Yeah i'm just nervous cos I have tix to 16, 17 and 19 Feb....lol....now i'm wondering if its going to get cancelled (again) and if I should wait booking my accomodation etc...

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

do it man...at the very worst they will cancel...but hell maybe you'll get to go up on stage and sing with them 9 16

anyway scott has only ever missed one gig that he was committed to ever....the ones that have been cancelled have been well in advance

but i would say make your plans....if you dont you'll regret it....besides you can be our evolution reviewer 16

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

if i still lived down near windsor i'd go with ya hmm sad

alexh0618
 Rep: 14 

alexh0618 wrote:

Im gonna be there at the show on saturday but I have reserved seats.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

I'd also go with you if I lived closer. I wouldn't mind seeing them again this tour and I know how it feels because I had to go see them alone last time, too. Just nobody else could afford and I'd just broken up with my girlfriend at the time. Weird time. Whatever, but good luck and I hope you go anyway. I went anyway and had a great time. Don't let it get you down. Do it for the kids.

Seven
 Rep: 9 

Seven wrote:

Evolve or Resolve anyones guess at his point, the times they are a changing... Scott seems bored with this...They all seem bored with this.....Love the album but have no real desire to see it preformed live at all. Sometimes things happen for a reason...

Board footer