You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Amateur Photography at: "Not In This Lifetime" Guns Shows

Lomax wrote:
TheSundanceKid wrote:

I do have a helluva good zoom lens.

I don't know if going in with just a lens and someone else with me taking the body would work?

I assume the worst that could happen is they coat check it like what happened with the Killers ha.

The security were wondering how I got it in and I was like a magician never tells his secrets.

I get what some people are saying here.

But, really it shouldn't matter if some fuck wants to take photos at your show. As long as they have a ticket and aren't annoying everyone around them.

Look. Don't be a douchebag.
You need written permission to take a camera into a random show. They have an official photographer already Katarina Benzova.
I doubt they want another one.

The worst that could happen is that they take your camera and send you away.
It's written there on the ticket when you buy it.
No recording equipment.

You won't legally own the pictures if they're taken illegally either.
Putting them in your portfolio will only show the world that you've done something illegal and don't know enough about your craft to have worked that out beforehand.

TheSundanceKid
 Rep: 30 

Re: Amateur Photography at: "Not In This Lifetime" Guns Shows

Lomax wrote:
TheSundanceKid wrote:

I do have a helluva good zoom lens.

I don't know if going in with just a lens and someone else with me taking the body would work?

I assume the worst that could happen is they coat check it like what happened with the Killers ha.

The security were wondering how I got it in and I was like a magician never tells his secrets.

I get what some people are saying here.

But, really it shouldn't matter if some fuck wants to take photos at your show. As long as they have a ticket and aren't annoying everyone around them.

Look. Don't be a douchebag.
You need written permission to take a camera into a random show. They have an official photographer already Katarina Benzova.
I doubt they want another one.

The worst that could happen is that they take your camera and send you away.
It's written there on the ticket when you buy it.
No recording equipment.

You won't legally own the pictures if they're taken illegally either.
Putting them in your portfolio will only show the world that you've done something illegal and don't know enough about your craft to have worked that out beforehand.

I'm pretty sure you do own the pictures. As you're required to sign a waiver. Anyone shooting with their cellphone owns a picture.

Thanks for the name calling asshole.

Please spare me the whole illegal moral high ground bullshit.

Also, at what point did I say I wanted to be an official photographer at the event? You're now putting words in my mouth.

Anyhow, that's all I got to say about this, as you're a dipshit in my book, kid. You want to troll and name call well, what kind of response did you expect? THANKS DAD.

Board footer