You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Back

misterID wrote:
the_real_jessica wrote:

Why did you get banned ?

I compared jarmo to a SS I think

I made fun of him for going through Slash's biography and starting a thread (very dramatically) to point out all his lies... And that it was a cheap ploy to ingratiate himself into Axl's circle. It seemed to have worked! 16

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

Tis funny because I always wished they'd make amends and start afresh.
All of them.

Not for the sake of music but for the sake of their own emotional history.

Jarmo dissed slash and the other guys as much as he could.

Now they are all back together on the road, I wonder if jarmo will be part of it once more ( very ashamed of himself I hope) or if they will leave him out because he doesn't fit ...?

the_real_jessica

misterID wrote:
the_real_jessica wrote:

Why did you get banned ?

I compared jarmo to a SS I think

I made fun of him for going through Slash's biography and starting a thread (very dramatically) to point out all his lies... And that it was a cheap ploy to ingratiate himself into Axl's circle. It seemed to have worked! 16

It was exactly that I was mad at.
Getting into axl's circle.

Not because of jealousy.

But because when they did their last Parisian concert, they also did a gig in a club ?

And jarmo purposely left us ( the hardcore French fans) in the dark about it and didn't even reply to us.

Being in that circle, he played sun and rain with fans and acted like an... SS.. Lol

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
misterID wrote:

Haha, I got banned too.

We're all members of an exclusive club! smile

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

The rejects united! We're the Legion Of Doom to the Justice League.

And the irony is I bet you Axl has lurked more here than at htgth, like he used to in its golden age. (He actually mentioned a post, using that word, during the Trunk interview that I remember being made).

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I guarantee that the entire GNR camp monitored this site more than others during the CD era. We were the only truly uncensored community in existence. Every other site pushed its own agenda for various reasons. ROV/Evo always gave the GNR camp the middle finger.

Gonna give you examples on moments they would only monitor this place:

The leaks...specifically the chicken dinner/skwerl leaks. HTGTH acted as if they didn't exist while the other sites would delete certain posts/opinions on them praying for perks. In order to gauge the online fan base reaction to the songs and how the leaks transpired, the GNR camp had ONE site to do this: Evo.

A lot of Evo members were pissed when Dexter signed up but didn't post. Disappointing cetainly but I thought it was cool. It was a way to acknowledge us. The sites who kissed ass got the chats....but when the official GNR site posted a link those chats, they linked to this site.

That wasn't by accident.

In hindsight we should have handled everything better but I was always more into the community and letting everyone be themselves instead of trying to silence people for a front row ticket or backstage pass.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Welcome back Jessica!

the_real_jessica

Thank you everyone.

And you're right James, we can't change who we are and its best to let people be themselves.

As long as there are no threatening people.

So what's everyone been up to these past 6 years ?

Board footer