You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: The Randomness Thread

James wrote:

My birthday is tomorrow. Is it showing it for today over at HTGTH?

Cant believe its been 12 years since creating that account which was actually the second Lofton account. I didn't realize you could edit your screen name back then so deleted the first one. For some reason I was going to keep updating the age next to my name.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

My birthday is tomorrow. Is it showing it for today over at HTGTH?

Cant believe its been 12 years since creating that account which was actually the second Lofton account. I didn't realize you could edit your screen name back then so deleted the first one. For some reason I was going to keep updating the age next to my name.

It's showing for today, the 27th. So happy birthday, today, tomorrow, or hell, why not both? You deserve it this year!

AtariLegend wrote:

I think James and apex should start reading the asoiaf books and watching the show, to keep the discussion going.

CSS 2.0
 Rep: 35 

CSS 2.0 wrote:

LEICESTER!

claudio-ranieri-leicester-manager_3334102.jpg?20150816140120

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Lol Tottenham, knew they'd bottle it.

Congrats Leicester.

AtariLegend wrote:

Not to turn this into a football thread, but I hope Atletico get hammered in the Champions League final. The cheating and the whole Simeone "way" over the past few years and tonight in the last 10 minutes is just repulsive as a neutral.

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

AtariLegend wrote:

Not to turn this into a football thread, but I hope Atletico get hammered in the Champions League final. The cheating and the whole Simeone "way" over the past few years and tonight in the last 10 minutes is just repulsive as a neutral.

Madrid ?

AtariLegend wrote:
the_real_jessica wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Madrid ?

Yes.

They spend most of their games against good teams, cheating... diving, time wasting, rolling around on the ground pretending to be injured, while their manager starts fights with people.

Sounds like every other team, but they're much worse than any other top team and they often get away with it.

the_real_jessica

AtariLegend wrote:
the_real_jessica wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Madrid ?

Yes.

They spend most of their games against good teams, cheating... diving, time wasting, rolling around on the ground pretending to be injured, while their manager starts fights with people.

Sounds like every other team, but they're much worse than any other top team and they often get away with it.

Pussies !!!

Sounds like the Italians of 30 years ago.

I hated to watch internationals with them, they screwed the pleasure.

Did I tell you I played football as a goalie ?

the_real_jessica

Board footer