You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: 29/6/16 ARROWHEAD STADIUM, KANSAS CITY, MO UNITED STATES

AtariLegend wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Tommy Stinson is at the show.

Anymore information?

I assume he didn't play.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
Axlin16 wrote:
war wrote:

Bromero and I are going to this.

Why doesn't Bromero post as much anymore?

Used to love that dude.

He uses mygnr . Show was awesome by the way. Axl used almost all rasp from start to finish. He nailed every song except paradise city and better where he was out of breath during versus. It was truly amazing to see him performing like this at this age. I've seen him live 5 times, including 92, and this was by far second best and arguably as good as 92 because of singing more difficult songs these days.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I also think he's doing better than the UYI days.....its like he sold his soul to the devil or something. DTJ definitely sounds much better now than it used to.

The fact they aren't on drugs anymore probably has a lot to do with it.

deadsouth
 Rep: 10 

deadsouth wrote:

Good for them, actually acting like a professional band....  I don't understand why this deserves a pat on the back???  Do you give a grown child a lollipop for using the potty??

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

It deserves a "pat on the back" because for many(including me) it has exceeded expectations. Until 2016, we hadn't heard songs like DTJ, Coma, etc. since 1993 and the songs sound better now than they did back then. Not surprising that people would praise such performances. The few CD songs that have been performed sound better than they have since 2002 and IMO that deserves praise as well.

They have great chemistry and many had doubts on whether this hybrid concept would actually work.

Do you give a grown child a lollipop for using the potty??

If that grown child had been shitting on the floor for a few years and all of a sudden starts dropping that turd with dead on accuracy in the toilet, yes I would give them a lollipop.

Board footer