You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Need Stats: Terrorism under Bush

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:

Terrorist attacks went up 6,500% (literally) since the start of the war, how anyone can think it was better back then, under Bush, is crazy.

Terrorist attacks for who?  Excuse me if I don't get as upset when Arabs blow up other Arabs for not agreeing on who succeeded Mohammed.

These attacks jumped up in the west following the 2011 American withdraw from Iraq. The west can't stop Arabs from beheading anyone in their countries they dislike. They have an obligation to their citizens however to keep bad people out of their countries and prevent such attacks. And the DNC just removed the requirement to speak English to become a citizen. Really smart people at work behind the scenes. Keep following Merkel.

Spending trillions of dollars, thousands of lives of American soldiers, with little to show for it...yes, I care when innocent people are murdered, no matter who they are.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: Need Stats: Terrorism under Bush

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:

Terrorist attacks went up 6,500% (literally) since the start of the war, how anyone can think it was better back then, under Bush, is crazy.

Terrorist attacks for who?  Excuse me if I don't get as upset when Arabs blow up other Arabs for not agreeing on who succeeded Mohammed.

These attacks jumped up in the west following the 2011 American withdraw from Iraq. The west can't stop Arabs from beheading anyone in their countries they dislike. They have an obligation to their citizens however to keep bad people out of their countries and prevent such attacks. And the DNC just removed the requirement to speak English to become a citizen. Really smart people at work behind the scenes. Keep following Merkel.

Spending trillions of dollars, thousands of lives of American soldiers, with little to show for it...yes, I care when innocent people are murdered, no matter who they are.

I'm not defending the war in Iraq, but I'm also interested in being honest and calling out what it really did rather than what looks good on a meme.  I'm also being honest and admitting what everyone else secretly agrees on, and that is I care more for my family and countrymen than I do some foreigner who comes from a completely different culture and has no interests in embracing western values.  Multiculturalism is a crock of shit.  Not all cultures and beliefs are equal.  Japanese culture is different and it's cool to experience, but it's not fundamentally at odds with western values.  No one says 18th and 19th century slavery in the west was a good idea, so why is it okay in the 21st century if you live in the Middle East.

The west didn't kill millions of innocent arabs.  In every bombing raid we gave the civilian populace ample warning or made direct strikes on known jihadist targets.  Yes, some innocent life was lost, but that's the cost of every military action on this scale.  Had the jihadist and their sympathizers not enabled and continued a hostile environment, civilians wouldn't have been harmed.  I can't speak to the terrorist acts jihadist commit against their own people.

I'd much rather prefer a ground war around Babylon that forces them to face soldiers than continue to bury our collective heads in the sand while they infiltrate the west and bring their 6th century mindset with them.

Board footer