You are not logged in. Please register or login.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

Re: Awkward story

DCK wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Is flag code for something?  Why would you bring a flag with you unless you were going to a rally?

I'm confused over this too.

She said bring a flag. Celebrate their...well...whatever they were doing. It's just used as a greeting, like "welcome".

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

Re: Awkward story

slcpunk wrote:
DCK wrote:

I've been trying to get into good shape this summer, and I am.

So, today this girl I have a thing for was doing this odd roundtrip on public transportation with her friends. I thought I would bike over to one of their stops, as it's just on my way when I'm out biking anyway. And I like her, so, why not. I send her a text and she's like "cool, bring a flag will you". I reply "flags are gay, but I'll do it.". Just because it's her.

So I bike off. It starts to rain immediately. I think "fuck it, I'll do it anyway", and bike for 25 minutes soaked to the bone. I get there fifteen minutes early because I'm actually in good shape. So, I'm standing at the bloody bus stop cold and wet with a bloody flag in my hand. The bus shows up, stops, and these girls get off. And here's the good part; they go the opposite way of me. No one spots me. Not her either. I have to run after them saying "heeeeeey". No one notices. It comes to the point where I start smacking her with my flag to get noticed.

I follow them down to a local fast food thing, but I quickly get my ass out of there. Quite uncomfortable, and fucking wet and cold.

Now, if that wasn't awkward, nothing is.

Did you have a KFC bucket on your head or something?

Board footer