You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: 2016 Fantasy Football

faldor wrote:

It's that time again! I renewed the league awhile back and I think everyone is good to go. I set the draft up for this coming Wednesday night, but that's a pretty quick turnaround. I could move it back to Labor Day, or the day after. Give us a little more time. Thoughts? Is everyone still in?

I look forward to defending my title!

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

Thanks man.  I was actually going to post something about this.

I actually can't do it on Wednesday.  And would prefer Labor Day.  But if you guys keep it on Wednesday, I can always do the dreaded Auto-draft.

I'm in obviously.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

I'm in

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Wednesday is pretty much the only day I can draft. I'll be out of the country for a bit...

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

Pick up Jared Cook TE Packers if you want a sleeper pick.

faldor

faldor wrote:

I know this is last minute, but I decided to push the draft back to next Tuesday. Sorry buzz. Hope you can find a way to be there, or at least pre-rank your players if you'd like. I'm working on evening out the divisions. We had 7 Evo teams and 5 HTGTH and I got a commitment from one more guy over on HTGTH just today. So I now need 1 more, which I will work on, hence moving the draft date back.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

I just quit the league...works better for me and maybe for you too.

faldor

faldor wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I just quit the league...works better for me and maybe for you too.

You sure? I can work on getting another team. I've actually started the process. If you can't make the draft, you can just auto draft. I'm sure you won't be the only one.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

Yeah, I'll come back next year...just not into it this year.  Too many other things I am doing right now.

faldor

faldor wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Yeah, I'll come back next year...just not into it this year.  Too many other things I am doing right now.

Alright. Sorry for the last minute change. I was at a workshop all day and didn't get home until late. Hope it wasn't too much of an inconvenience for you or anyone else.

Board footer