You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: 2016 Fantasy Football

faldor wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I'll play next year if you need a player.

We typically need teams, so definitely check back in next year.

Congrats to Slashsfro. You denied me a repeat championship by knocking me off in the semis. Pretty impressive getting the top seed and winning the ship. Not easy to do. Tough luck with your Titans though. Thought they would win that sorry division they're in. Hope Mariota recovers quickly.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:
faldor wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Congrats to Slashsfro. You denied me a repeat championship by knocking me off in the semis. Pretty impressive getting the top seed and winning the ship. Not easy to do. Tough luck with your Titans though. Thought they would win that sorry division they're in. Hope Mariota recovers quickly.

Thanks.  The semis was a tough one that I had to sweat out (low scoring).  Looks like your Pats have an easier road to the SB with all the injuries and just mediocre play (cough...Texans).  Watch out for PIT or KC, those 2 are the biggest threats to NE.  But Belicheck runs circles around those 2 coaches, especially Reid.

Titans weren't going to go that far if they made it anyway as their pass D is horrible.  Mariota had surgery and looks like he'll recover.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
slashsfro wrote:
faldor wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Thanks.  The semis was a tough one that I had to sweat out (low scoring).  Looks like your Pats have an easier road to the SB with all the injuries and just mediocre play (cough...Texans).  Watch out for PIT or KC, those 2 are the biggest threats to NE.  But Belicheck runs circles around those 2 coaches, especially Reid.

Titans weren't going to go that far if they made it anyway as their pass D is horrible.  Mariota had surgery and looks like he'll recover.

I had Brady playing at Denver in the semis in 2 leagues. Tough matchup that I debated picking up another QB to start, but I went with the guys that brought me there. That's the frustrating thing about fantasy football, the week by week aspect.

Agreed about Pitt and KC. The Steelers have the talent to put up 30 plus on any given night, but they're more inconsistent than they should be and their D isn't great. KC's D is much better, and Tyreek Hill gives them much needed explosiveness on offense. I'd be more worried about playing them at Arrowhead, but that's not happening. I like the Patriots chances, but we'll see. They've been playing their best ball of late, especially on defense. But they haven't exactly been facing Murderer's Row of offenses along the way. It'll be interesting to see how they stack up against a top notch QB.

Board footer