You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: US Politics Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:

What the hell is going on in this thread?

How does Don Lemon still have a job?

We have a lot of evil in our planet.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Why I don’t get is why do people even hate Jews? What did they ever do? Other than choosing to kill Jesus over Barabas, I don’t see any major issues. I can see why people of Palestine may have an issue but for everyone else I don’t get it.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

If you don't like how things are going, vote tomorrow.  If your person wins, congratulations.  If your person loses, tough shit.  This thread and the predecessor might be the two most retarded threads I've seen on the internet, though granted I don't go looking for retarded threads to participate in.  This thread should have been nuked years ago.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

What the hell is going on in this thread?

How does Don Lemon still have a job?

We have a lot of evil in our planet.

You’ll believe anything won’t you?

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

Haven't looked at the details but happy with the general results of the election.  Either party in control is bad. Now those dems that said they'd work with Republicans need to do what they said they would do.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Haven't looked at the details but happy with the general results of the election.  Either party in control is bad. Now those dems that said they'd work with Republicans need to do what they said they would do.

But never the other way around right? Dems need to make all the concessions never republicans.

Were  you saying this for the 6 years that the tea baggers were obstructing everything? Probably not.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

But never the other way around right? Dems need to make all the concessions never republicans.

Were  you saying this for the 6 years that the tea baggers were obstructing everything? Probably not.

Depends on what was being obstructed.   I know you can't understand that, but that's not really my problem.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Depends on what was being obstructed.   I know you can't understand that, but that's not really my problem.

No i can’t understand that....because it’s hypocritical BS.

‘Depends on what’s being obstructed’ - are you kidding me? That’s wishy-washy inconsistent BS. So obstruct is ok sometimes but now you’re asking the newly elected Dems to work with Trump?

You’re a train wreck of inconsistency...but that’s not really my problem.

I just enjoy pointing it out.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Lmfao...only our dumb ass president would hold a press conference to declare victory the day after he loses the house.

This guy is the best used car salesmen I’ve ever seen.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

No i can’t understand that....because it’s hypocritical BS.

‘Depends on what’s being obstructed’ - are you kidding me? That’s wishy-washy inconsistent BS. So obstruct is ok sometimes but now you’re asking the newly elected Dems to work with Trump?

You’re a train wreck of inconsistency...but that’s not really my problem.

I just enjoy pointing it out.

The next time you do will be the first.  It's hard to be inconsistent when I have my own beliefs and not what others tell me to believe.   My beliefs are just that and will be my beliefs no matter how many times you want to cry otherwise.

And you wonder why nobody bothers with you any more...

Board footer