You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
CSS 2.0 wrote:

Leader of the free world, everybody:

[/embed]

Could he just shut the fuck up for one second?

Not everything requires his fucking input.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

[/embed]

Axl getting in the politics game is one of the most laughable things I have ever seen. He has ZERO room to talk lol

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

[/embed]

Axl getting in the politics game is one of the most laughable things I have ever seen. He has ZERO room to talk lol

Is it more laughable than Trump?

Smooth move yesterday skipping out on the WW1 ceremonies. You really backed a solid individual SG.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Axl and Trump are like the same person in many ways. And. Ginger hating on a Ginger is a sad sight

CSS 2.0
 Rep: 35 

CSS 2.0 wrote:

Axl has talked politics for the last 30 years. It's not exactly uncharted territory. Besides, he's been affected by wildfires himself due to where he resides - plus the man is absolutely right on the money with the observation(s) above.

You just don't like his political stance. That's where the shoe pinches.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
CSS 2.0 wrote:

Axl has talked politics for the last 30 years. It's not exactly uncharted territory. Besides, he's been affected by wildfires himself due to where he resides - plus the man is absolutely right on the money with the observation(s) above.

Axl wrote one in a million, anything goes, accused of spousal abuse, Riot Starter, assault, etc. When it comes to women, etc, Axl and Trump are very similar. Yes he is probably right on Wild Fires but  we already have one Tom Morello.

CSS 2.0
 Rep: 35 

CSS 2.0 wrote:

I never said he wasn’t/isn’t an asshole (spoiler: he is a giant dick), just that he’s right here and him weighing in on political matters is not something out of the ordinary.

I’d also like to point out and say that you can be correct despite being a cunt - or even a hypocrite.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
CSS 2.0 wrote:

Axl wrote one in a million, anything goes, accused of spousal abuse, Riot Starter, assault, etc. When it comes to women, etc, Axl and Trump are very similar. Yes he is probably right on Wild Fires but  we already have one Tom Morello.

What does any of that have to do with wildfires and the fact that Trump spews lies constantly?

Tell me...what? You changed the topic so that you don’t sound stupid. There’s no coherent argument here.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
CSS 2.0 wrote:

I never said he wasn’t/isn’t an asshole (spoiler: he is a giant dick), just that he’s right here and him weighing in on political matters is not something out of the ordinary.

I’d also like to point out and say that you can be correct despite being a cunt - or even a hypocrite.

I agree but he bashes Trump non stop lol... just like when he allowed a Trump piñata on stage to be bashed. Or when he recently got pissed because SCOM was played to the crowed before Trump even took the stage. I thought that was petty. But I’m regards to the fires, that may be a legit tweet. I just don’t want this Me Too shit coming back on Axl or something ridiculous. Those that cast stones in this day and age better be prepared for retribution. But trump is a Guns fan so he won’t care.

Board footer