You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: US Politics Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

This sounds like a direct quote from Trump himself- incomprehensible and mostly a pile of words

312,000 jobs added. 176,000 was the forecast. 3.2% wage increases. PA Snow said we were in a recession. Lol

312k huh?

How many of those were shit paying, temporary holiday jobs? Don’t look that up though because that might not comfirm your biases.

Arrrgh Trump good, Democrats bad.....gaaaarre

The analysts knew it was Christmas season you idiot! Just like last year they knew it. So they know folks hire people during this time of year and we’re still off by 136,000 Jobs. So we must assume not all of them are to be a greeter at Walmart or a clothing store

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Yesterday was bad. Today was good. Reality is in the middle.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

312,000 jobs added. 176,000 was the forecast. 3.2% wage increases. PA Snow said we were in a recession. Lol

312k huh?

How many of those were shit paying, temporary holiday jobs? Don’t look that up though because that might not comfirm your biases.

The analysts knew it was Christmas season you idiot! Just like last year they knew it. So they know folks hire people during this time of year and we’re still off by 136,000 Jobs. So we must assume not all of them are to be a greeter at Walmart or a clothing store

But the numbers in 2015, 2014, 2013....that’s when the numbers didn’t matter right?

When did the numbers start to matter again? What day was it?

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

312k huh?

But the numbers in 2015, 2014, 2013....that’s when the numbers didn’t matter right?

Lol, you are so dense.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Lol, you are so dense.

No seriously...when did the numbers matter and when did they not?

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Sarah HuckS was just on Fox News Sunday, she bombed it.  Just came off with these lame talking points that Chris Wallace totally debunked. Even questioned her when she said "Trump cares about the American people" he stated Dems passed 6 different budgets to reopen 7 departments of government (Housing, EPA, Judicial) that aren't impacted by the wall and Republicans helped pass it, so why is Trump not reopening government?  Sarah just bypassed it and stuck to her talking points.

Shumer really F'ed Trump over by stating Trumps "Months or even years" comment, Trumps tucked away in Camp David & I think they know they'll have to cave. Words starting to leak that our Tax returns might become delayed, Food stamps & Section 8 withheld, and workers are starting to meet some dire straits. People are gonna flip really soon.

The whole thing was gamemanship. Trump had a GOP for 24 months yet holds out on the last day because he never got his wall?  GOP is only doing it this way so it doesn't become a sticking point in 2020.  If GOP passed it, all Dems could've voted against it to make it an issue. Now GOP is trying to get Dems to vote for a 'small amount' for a wall so in 2020 GOP can say to the Dems  "Well you voted for it too!"

If this doesn't even by Wednesday Trumps going to go to shit.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Wow, he just asked his panel how long this goes on, 3 out of 4 said past the State of the Union, Jan 29th. Thatd be insane & no way the public stands by him on this.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Wow, he just asked his panel how long this goes on, 3 out of 4 said past the State of the Union, Jan 29th. Thatd be insane & no way the public stands by him on this.

A-buh buh buh but BENGHAZI?!@&$, and whattabout Hillarys emails, and, and, and Obama wasn’t even born here! And Mexicans rape people....America First!! (Not really)...stock market up (except not really) so everything else is justified. Waaahhhh the interest rate is rising but still below 3%....wahhhhh....

I live on a planet where logic and coherence of thought doesn’t matter. I live in a world where i expect people around me to behave better than my president. My whole political philosophy is about turning a blind eye to the egregious flaws of a single man but pointing out every flaw of the left.

I am a Trump supporter.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Reality is that the stock market is in turmoil because we're being led by a first rate clown. What's happening is not normal.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Reality is that the stock market is in turmoil because we're being led by a first rate clown. What's happening is not normal.

So the reason it is up 6,000 points since the election is also because of him as well then. Interesting.

Board footer