You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Yamcha
 Rep: 11 

Re: US Politics Thread

Yamcha wrote:

Some British humour

IMG_3344_zpsiphowjoi.jpg

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Clinton has ran no less than 12 commercials in the past hour on NBC in Pittsburgh.  She's definitely dumping money into PA.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Clinton has ran no less than 12 commercials in the past hour on NBC in Pittsburgh.  She's definitely dumping money into PA.

Pittsburgh is a Trump town.

Fellas, Trump has so much freaking momentum right now. Look at the polls... they are all coming Trumps direction. If he stays in this pace of momentum he will win.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Have early voters ever tried to change their vote? Clinton voters trying to change to Trump, lol. Legal in 7 states I think according to the news.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Early voting has too much chance to be manipulated and used to suppress votes by the media saying shit like "Democratic voters are way up in Florida, great news for the Clinton campaign"... I find sharing inaccurate polling results harms the integrity of the vote. What I prefer is a 3 day voting window so everyone can go but also the whole country is voting at the same time. Some people were voting before the final debate. Some people now want to change their vote from Hillary to Trump after the FBI news. Who is "protecting" these votes. There is more chance to fraud when you have these huge  voting windows... more time for people to come up with shady shit or vote two times etc. So again, I would make one day Holliday, and then have 2 more additional days. You can still absentee vote as well. That is what I would do. Make the whole country on the same page.

That argument should spur more Republicans to come out who weren't planning on voting. Early voting is so much easier, and we don't need to make it more difficult.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Early voting has too much chance to be manipulated and used to suppress votes by the media saying shit like "Democratic voters are way up in Florida, great news for the Clinton campaign"... I find sharing inaccurate polling results harms the integrity of the vote. What I prefer is a 3 day voting window so everyone can go but also the whole country is voting at the same time. Some people were voting before the final debate. Some people now want to change their vote from Hillary to Trump after the FBI news. Who is "protecting" these votes. There is more chance to fraud when you have these huge  voting windows... more time for people to come up with shady shit or vote two times etc. So again, I would make one day Holliday, and then have 2 more additional days. You can still absentee vote as well. That is what I would do. Make the whole country on the same page.

That argument should spur more Republicans to come out who weren't planning on voting. Early voting is so much easier, and we don't need to make it more difficult.

That is just being lazy... "Let's let everyone vote! Including non citizens!"

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Clinton Foundation probe is intensifying.  Clinton can't get out of her own way. Agents leaking there is new classified info on Weiner lap top as well.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

99% chance foreign intel agencies accessed CLINTON server

Officials have "high confidence" in what the agents have found about Foundation.

Wiki leaks is showing "intent".

Board footer