You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:

Also, if Russians invested $10 million dollars into targeted Facebook ads, would that be "collusion"?

They spent $100k. Is this a real question?

Randall Flagg

PaSnow wrote:

Also, if Russians invested $10 million dollars into targeted Facebook ads, would that be "collusion"?

If a presidential candidate pays a foreign agent to get dirt on another candidate, from Russia, would that be “collusion”?

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

If a presidential candidate pays a foreign agent to get dirt on another candidate, from Russia, would that be “collusion”?

Right. Except she didn't buy it from the Russian government.

I bought my car off a russian dude, is that "collusion"?

Randall Flagg

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Right. Except she didn't buy it from the Russian government.

I bought my car off a russian dude, is that "collusion"?

Apparently according to your logic it’s collusion if the Russian guy leaves his car in your yard.

You’re right. She didn’t pay a Russian citizen, she paid a British citizen to work with Russian intelligence. So it’s only illegal if you pay a Russian, no other nationality matters. Good to know how your logic works.

Paying a foreign national is fine. No issues. No further questions need asked. However, the information gained from that collusion is evidence of a different kind of collusion we must accept as true regardless of evidence or if the special counsel categorically denies any American worked with Russia.

I know, I know. Mueller’s report didn’t say that, Barr and Rosenstein lied cause they’re both stooges. And the report you’ll see from Mueller in two weeks will be evidence Mueller was compromised too.

Randall Flagg

PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

^^ Similar to the JFK conspiracies. The coverup was due to 'National Security'.  Plus, they know Trump would go apeshit if he was indicted and recommend to his loyal supporters to begin rioting.  It'll be better for the country to just ease him out of office somehow.

You know, it is possible that he didn't collude.  It seems that some of you are so deep that you've made conclusions based on what your media has told you instead of waiting for the facts and when reports of what the facts are, you are already making excuses as to why the facts must be wrong.

Well, in fairness:

Flynn - Guilty
Manafort -Guilty
Roger Stone - Def Guilty
Sessions - Later conceded he met with Russians

and Trump himself did state "Russia if you're listening, 'I hope you find those emails'"

There's alot more, but that's the foundation.

Trumps also an absolute flipping moron. Claiming the GOP will introduce new healthcare plan, when they don't have one. He now says he'll 'Announce it AFTER the election'.  And Randomly threatens to close the border, when car makers are vitally dependant on Mexico for auto parts.

You really need to turn the channel from CNN occasionally. This post is embarrassingly inaccurate and misleading. I genuinely don’t believe you’re interested in being informed or verifying the accuracy of any of this. Someone said something you want to be true, so you intentionally avoid being educated on this. Ignorance truly is bliss.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Lol a week ago he 180d the Mueller report by bringing up healthcare. Now, hush hush on healthcare but we gotta close the Mexico border by Friday!

The guys a loose cannon who wings it.

Randall Flagg

PaSnow wrote:

Lol a week ago he 180d the Mueller report by bringing up healthcare. Now, hush hush on healthcare but we gotta close the Mexico border by Friday!

See, we finally agree on something.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Two things.  This, and you're a D.  16

Randall Flagg

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Two things.  This, and you're a D.  16

Dick?

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

haha, yeah. j;k

Board footer