You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: US Politics Thread

buzzsaw wrote:

Page 1147 of people believing whatever they want to believe.   Can't wait to get to 2000.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Page 1147 of people believing whatever they want to believe.   Can't wait to get to 2000.

Fair point. But we just sent 1000 troops to the ME for a stand against Iran, and we dont have much of a Defense Secretary, with a nutty NYC real estate developer in charge.

Wish you all well with that one

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Personally, Im starting to think Liz Warrens gonna gain traction & be our 2020 President.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Do you seriously not think this wasn't a household full of hotheads? Look at the issue with the son, read that police report & his coming to the sons defense.

WT with a high paying civil service job.

I have no idea, but I do know he was the victim of domestic assault and you think that disqualifies him from office. Remember that and stay consistent the next time a woman in power claims to have been assaulted. I’ll be waiting for your “hot head” evaluation and requests they step down. I’m sure you’ll be as consistent then as you are with obstruction and collusion with a foreign government.

At the end of the day your stance is always the same. No one did anything wrong. No one ever does anything wrong. Nothing is against the law. Trump's behavior is ok...blah blah blah.

If you can't see what a piece of shit Trump is then you must have a lot in common with the dumb fucker.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Fair point. But we just sent 1000 troops to the ME for a stand against Iran, and we dont have much of a Defense Secretary, with a nutty NYC real estate developer in charge.

Wish you all well with that one

Yea...same old shit isn't it? We just need to have war every where. We have ongoing dealing in Iraq for what....18 years? No one cares and no one minds spending that money endlessly for no real objective or purpose.

More tax cuts for the rich. More tax cuts for big business. No one cares.

The Randall Flagg's of the world are laser focused on defending the deplorables.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Fed says they may lower rates - I told you they raised rates too fast. I told you each rate change takes 12-18 months to be absorbed into the market. Oh well. Guess they are trying to correct the over hike to prevent a recession. That is good. But shouldn’t be in the situation to begin with.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Its a result of Trumps trade war slowing the economy. Higher tariffs = Less spending.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Fed says they may lower rates - I told you they raised rates too fast. I told you each rate change takes 12-18 months to be absorbed into the market. Oh well. Guess they are trying to correct the over hike to prevent a recession. That is good. But shouldn’t be in the situation to begin with.

I just want to remind everyone that the same people who criticized Obama and his economy as being held up by low interest rates are now saying that they should lower interest rates.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I just want to remind everyone that the same people who criticized Obama and his economy as being held up by low interest rates are now saying that they should lower interest rates.

I am not saying they should lower and they should have risen but the speed of the hikes was the issue.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Personally, Im starting to think Liz Warrens gonna gain traction & be our 2020 President.

That would be interesting. Right now the Left is turn between winning and someone that isn’t a white man.

Board footer