You are not logged in. Please register or login.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

Re: US Politics Thread

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
misterID wrote:

Irish isn't saying that's what he thinks, but Trump didn't go all Lindsay Graham and want to start dropping bombs. He was actually being coy and reserved, which is surprising. I was shocked he didn't start saber rattling. He actually said he didn't want to get bigger down in another war. His response is probably why the stock market didn't plummet.

He's a big dumb man baby, but we can't go all MSNBC here.

He gets it ^^

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

I guess we’ve really lowered our standards then.

Trump didn’t act like a baby.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I guess we’ve really lowered our standards then.

Trump didn’t act like a baby.

Tell me this. What repsonse would have satisfied  you?

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

It only takes one disgruntled trigger happy general or whoever to land his country in this mess. Frankly I'm surprised it hasn't happened more often. .

It doesnt happen often because Military's have safeguards against letting some ham & egger to shoot down a $200 million dollar aircraft.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:

Irish isn't saying that's what he thinks, but Trump didn't go all Lindsay Graham and want to start dropping bombs. He was actually being coy and reserved, which is surprising. I was shocked he didn't start saber rattling. He actually said he didn't want to get bogged down in another war. He's not only giving room to talks but, imo, putting our allies in a corner who do business with Iran, that he's giving them the benefit of the doubt. His response is probably why the stock market didn't plummet.

He's a big dumb man baby, but we can't go all MSNBC here.

He started the day saying "Iran made a big mistake"  (as in we're gonna retaliate).

Then he switched it to "Maybe they made a mistake"

The first was a knee jerk reaction. The latter was his advisors informing him any form of retaliation would ultimately lead to Iran starting a war.

Watch Iran started messing with Trumps UAE ally countries.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

It only takes one disgruntled trigger happy general or whoever to land his country in this mess. Frankly I'm surprised it hasn't happened more often. .

It doesnt happen often because Military's have safeguards against letting some ham & egger to shoot down a $200 million dollar aircraft.

I guess that's why there has never been military errors before.

The fact is we don't know fuck all yet.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

@paSnow.

What repsonse would have satisfied  you?

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

@paSnow.

https://youtu.be/yWjQ1ZZYZcU

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

@paSnow.

https://youtu.be/yWjQ1ZZYZcU

Wtf? How is that in anyway related to what happened yesterday?

I'm out. You can't even have a real unbiased conversation.  Did you even read the comments on the video you posted? Truth is you guys are never satisfied and I mean both dems and repubs.

Asolutely deluded.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

@paSnow.

In all honesty, something along the lines of "We are aware of the incident involving our US drone, and it is our belief that it was flying above international waters. While we are at this moment still verifying this info, via GPS and radar records, I have also been meeting with top WH and military actions are deemed necessary"

Not, "Iran made a big mistake baby!  BOMBS AWAY!!! Wooo hoooooo"

Board footer