You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Ha, dude you’re the forum troll. The only defender you have after your racist tirade is the guy who used to link Alex Jones articles and still thinks Trump conspired with Putin. No one gives a flying fuck what you post or think. You’re a joke to every single poster here. Insult my military service, call me names, scream “MAGA”!  You’re a fool and every single poster here has called you on it.

Seriously, I think you should take a break. Otherwise your account will be banned soon. Maybe you can’t see this, but you’ve crossed the line too many times. This isn’t the forum for you.

Fuck off Flagg you little bitch. If I’m banned, I’m banned....but fuck you.

You’re the bigot. You’re the entitled. You’re everything that’s wrong with this country. You’re an embarrassment. My rant was an impression of you and your covert belief system.

I don’t need any defenders. I know I’m right and i don’t need anyone to validate that.

Nobody agrees with you, but you're right and we're all entitled.  Got it. 

You've lost it.  Get help bro before it's too late.

Was i asking you to agree with me? Musta missed that part when i sought anything from you.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Acosta's toast. Completely unemotional, no sympathy for the girls, claiming he did right and proud he did something as opposed to letting Epstein walk free. Blaming the process & other people, making it seem like he didnt have other options.

A few pretty long pauses after some questions asked.

He'll be gone Friday.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

The press is drilling him with some pretty solid questions.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Fuck off Flagg you little bitch. If I’m banned, I’m banned....but fuck you.

You’re the bigot. You’re the entitled. You’re everything that’s wrong with this country. You’re an embarrassment. My rant was an impression of you and your covert belief system.

I don’t need any defenders. I know I’m right and i don’t need anyone to validate that.

Was i asking you to agree with me? Musta missed that part when i sought anything from you.

You crave approval desperately. You want to be respected.

I'm not kidding. Get help. Call a hotline. Most of them are toll free.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

You crave approval desperately. You want to be respected.

I'm not kidding. Get help. Call a hotline. Most of them are toll free.

Ha...if that’s really what you think then i am truly misunderstood.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Acosta's toast. Completely unemotional, no sympathy for the girls, claiming he did right and proud he did something as opposed to letting Epstein walk free. Blaming the process & other people, making it seem like he didnt have other options.

He'll be gone Friday.

No one is held accountable for anything anymore. Let’s dress it up fancy in the press window and then forget about it tomorrow.

For almost 3 years now this country has turned a blind eye to egregious behavior.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

He'll be gone Friday.

That whole situation is gross. And I don't think the media should be trying to stick it to Donald or Bill unless there's real evidence. The guy gets a sweetheart deal and STILL can't stop diddling little girls.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

It's almost like Deep State type stuff going around. Didn't it seem like over the years there were rumors & conspiracy theories about rich, billionaire underage sex clubs. One of which was Hollywood & this seems somewhat isolated from it. Somewhat.

Still, yeah it's f'ed up, really f'ed up. Isn't there an issue about "co-conspirators" not being charged or named tho, as part of his plea?  I think a question was asked about that towards the end, and he acknowledged it and said "I know there's going to be alot of talk about who those people are" and that they're going down a rabbits hole by guessing names. If so, that's pretty f'ed up, to not name others, almost like he took the fall for it, (and likely got paid off nicely afterwards for it). Could explain how he went from rich to uber rich.

Bill C had a lame response "I only flew on his plane 4 times from 2002-2003"??  That's twice a year, and that doesn't state that he didn't fly with him in 2004, 2005, 2006 etc...

"I only posted on Guns N Roses message boards a few times in 2005 & 2006"

misterID

misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

I think a key difference is Palin carried herself a bit among the intellectually elite as if she was a law school grad with a thorough understanding of a constitutional law and just a bit hoity toity kinda like "I'm here, and therefore I'm smarter than you"

I don't get that with AOC. She admits she was a waitress & bartender & is proud of it. Honestly I think she's a bit propped up by aides (Congressional Testimonies) & given things to say at times etc, but its when she goes off course or rogue she gets into trouble.

Still, I find that to be a crucial difference in the two, moreso than R v D.

I think she was more anti intellectual, which was part of her appeal to certain people. I think they're comparable in that they're unvarnished with not a lot of depth, but the way they're portrayed in the media is WAY different.

misterID

misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

It's almost like Deep State type stuff going around. Didn't it seem like over the years there were rumors & conspiracy theories about rich, billionaire underage sex clubs. One of which was Hollywood & this seems somewhat isolated from it. Somewhat.

Still, yeah it's f'ed up, really f'ed up. Isn't there an issue about "co-conspirators" not being charged or named tho, as part of his plea?  I think a question was asked about that towards the end, and he acknowledged it and said "I know there's going to be alot of talk about who those people are" and that they're going down a rabbits hole by guessing names. If so, that's pretty f'ed up, to not name others, almost like he took the fall for it, (and likely got paid off nicely afterwards for it). Could explain how he went from rich to uber rich.

Bill C had a lame response "I only flew on his plane 4 times from 2002-2003"??  That's twice a year, and that doesn't state that he didn't fly with him in 2004, 2005, 2006 etc...

"I only posted on Guns N Roses message boards a few times in 2005 & 2006"

I read that the disks that were seized from his safe were titled "man x with girl y" and her age. That kind of seems like a blackmail trove.

Board footer