You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:

I saw KellyAnne Conway had a great spat with a reporter:

Reporter:  Was Trump telling those 4 to go back to their country?
KAC: No that's not what he said.
R: What did he mean then?
KAC: Well how about this, whats your heritage?
R: What, that's not the point.
KAC: Well that is the point. I'm Irish Italkian. If I don't like it here I should probably go there then.
R: So he WAS telling those 4 to back to their country then.
KAC: No, that's not what he said. Look the President has spoken on this many times.

lol, whens that new Press Secretary take her 1st conference yet?  Or will she just not.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

That’s right buzz....keep straddling that fence where you say so much but really say nothing. That is what helps you claim innocence when anyone ever calls you out on anything.

Speak in vagueness....split hairs....redirect....do whatever you have to do so that you never really say a god damned thing.

Better than spewing what you spew.

Let me summarize all your posts right here:
I’m really reasonable and i call things down the middle. I’m just a middle of the road guy.

Confronted with a real issue: obviscate, put off, criticize those who cannot defend themselves, speak in abstractions, claim to be an American through and through.

Next.

What "real issue" mitch?  You wouldn't know a real issue if it smacked you in the mouth because you're too busy screaming from the rooftops.

In your twisted mind, taking a stand, even if it's completely the wrong stand (which most of yours are) is superior to stepping back and looking at things objectively.  You call trying to make rational decisions straddling the fence.  Yet every time I've given you the chance to discuss healthcare, you disappear.  Why is that?  This whole thread is you avoiding answering any questions and running at the mouth calling people names because you can't win on an intellectual level.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Better than spewing what you spew.

Let me summarize all your posts right here:
I’m really reasonable and i call things down the middle. I’m just a middle of the road guy.

Confronted with a real issue: obviscate, put off, criticize those who cannot defend themselves, speak in abstractions, claim to be an American through and through.

Next.

What "real issue" mitch?  You wouldn't know a real issue if it smacked you in the mouth because you're too busy screaming from the rooftops.

In your twisted mind, taking a stand, even if it's completely the wrong stand (which most of yours are) is superior to stepping back and looking at things objectively.  You call trying to make rational decisions straddling the fence.  Yet every time I've given you the chance to discuss healthcare, you disappear.  Why is that?  This whole thread is you avoiding answering any questions and running at the mouth calling people names because you can't win on an intellectual level.

Fine let's go...let's talk about healthcare...

Here...I'll take your stance....'I want healthcare but I don't wanna pay for it but I'll bitch about it either way.'

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

Mitch is begging for the banhammer.  He's not even trying...

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

MAGA2020 you hypocrite hillbilly

Keep shuffling the chairs around upon the deck of the titanic

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Lemme ask you something else...how many pics do you have of yourself on your FB page with sunglasses on...possibly your shirt off.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

MAGA!!! I want credit for things i didn’t do!!! MAGA!!!!

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

MAGA2020 you hypocrite hillbilly

Keep shuffling the chairs around upon the deck of the titanic

As opposed to losing my shit over things I don't even understand like you do? While others are shuffling the chairs around you, you keep screaming that the chairs are facing the wrong direction while sitting in one of them. 

Hillbilly.  Born and raised in one of the biggest cities in the US.  Keep grasping for straws bro.  If you make enough guesses, eventually even you will be right about something.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Lemme ask you something else...how many pics do you have of yourself on your FB page with sunglasses on...possibly your shirt off.

I don't even want to see me with my shirt off.  Any more bad guesses?  You're on a roll.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

I've again requested that mitch be banned or at least blocked from this section.  He's making no attempt at all to discuss anything.

Board footer