You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: US Politics Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Looks like that "head-shot" to the Clinton campaign was a bunch of nothing, as the FBI director has announced today.

[/embed]

I must admit this whole thing was a total clusterfuck.

AtariLegend wrote:

Too late. The seed was planted.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Like some of us theorized but were shouted down, the emails were duplicates or inconsequential.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Seed was already there, Comey fertilized it.

This actually might be perfect timing. No time now for a significant response. All the headlines in tomorrow's newspapers will be Hillary cleared. Same for Tuesday.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

This is good news for Hillary for sure.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Fox News walked back most of what they reported a few days ago and Bret Baier apologized for the words he used. I thought that was odd. Makes sense now.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
bigbri wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Seed was already there, Comey fertilized it.

This actually might be perfect timing. No time now for a significant response. All the headlines in tomorrow's newspapers will be Hillary cleared. Same for Tuesday.

How many times have they "fertilized" it? How many times do they get to go back to this well?

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

I thought you guys said the FBI was out to get HRC. Now you say it was FOX news. Which is it?  I think it all worked out well for HRC.

AtariLegend wrote:

Murdoch does like Trump, he just doesn't think Trump's going to win.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I thought you guys said the FBI was out to get HRC. Now you say it was FOX news. Which is it?  I think it all worked out well for HRC.

I thought you said this was going to be big news? That the FBI wouldn't do this unless there was a bombshell?

I always thought Comey was between a rock and a hard place. Damned if he made that announcement and damned if he did not.  I said that from the start. However it has since come to light that many inside the FBI are Trump guys and hate Hillary. This isn't a good thing in my opinion and made me question Comey's integrity.

Board footer