You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Just beat the mother fucker. Trump will win, again

Win. Commit crimes. Win.

Sounds like a strategy.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Well if someone could just prove he committed a crime instead of making things up and exaggerating things, your life would be so much better.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Well if someone could just prove he committed a crime instead of making things up and exaggerating things, your life would be so much better.

He witheld $400 million from Ukraine. Mitch McConnell even acknowledged this. After the phone call, in which Ukraine agreed to investigate Biden, he GAVE Ukraine the $400 million. Then, the placed recordings of the call into 'Top Secret' records, and had Trumps personal lawyer work with Ukraine directly. If its Top Secret, why is some rando private lawyer and his lackeys working on the case. If there was no crime, why cover up the phone call, and don't give me idiot Kelly Conways idiot response.

And now the Ukraine Special Envoy resigns. Yeah, I'm sure this is all on the level

You see, you only thing its legal, because you saw the President do it. If someone asked you 5 years ago if it would be legal for a politician to potentially do all this, you woulda said 'No thats Nixon type stuff'. But since you saw the president really do it, you're saying 'No, a president is allowed to do all this. Its legal'.

Its not. Do u want foreign countries blacknailing us and being blackmailed? Do u want loser presidents using the office for their own personal gain or the gain of their parties election status?

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

He witheld $400 million from Ukraine. Mitch McConnell even acknowledged this. After the phone call, in which Ukraine agreed to investigate Biden, he GAVE Ukraine the $400 million.

This is completely inaccurate.  Can you link a single news article that supports this view?  Not the joke Schiff made of his committee once again, this week.  But someone in the know actually substantiating that claim?  Has Ukraine done any investigation?  You want to portray this as some mob thing, but it's not.  Mob bosses don't pay the hitman before they do the job.

You're doing what you did with collusion, and believing fictitious version of events, and embellishing a little to fit the story you want to be true in your head. 

Democrats don't even have the votes to impeach.  Sure, they barely have enough to do the inquiry, but they don't have enough to impeach.  It'll never get passed in the Senate, and for the next year, everyone who isn't a partisan shill will ask "Even if Trump did ask for help, how is that worse than Biden threatening to remove aide unless the investigation into his own son was halted?"  To which you'll ignore that reality, just as you did with Clinton's obstruction of justice and that Clinton paid for the Steele Dossier from foreign spies.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

He witheld $400 million from Ukraine. Mitch McConnell even acknowledged this. After the phone call, in which Ukraine agreed to investigate Biden, he GAVE Ukraine the $400 million.

This is completely inaccurate.  Can you link a single news article that supports this view?  Not the joke Schiff made of his committee once again, this week.  But someone in the know actually substantiating that claim?  Has Ukraine done any investigation?  You want to portray this as some mob thing, but it's not.  Mob bosses don't pay the hitman before they do the job.

Uggghh, here we go again:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-ad … a85cb1ac09

Trump, in remarks to reporters at the United Nations on Tuesday, confirmed that he held up the aid but said he did so to fight corruption and urge European nations to share in helping out Ukraine.

“As far as withholding funds, those funds were paid,” Trump said. “They were fully paid. But my complaint has always been, and I’d withhold again and I’ll continue to withhold until such time as Europe and other nations contribute to Ukraine.” He named Germany and France as among the countries that should “put up money.”

*yawn*

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

It'll never get passed in the Senate, and for the next year, everyone who isn't a partisan shill will ask "Even if Trump did ask for help, how is that worse than Biden threatening to remove aide unless the investigation into his own son was halted?"  To which you'll ignore that reality, just as you did with Clinton's obstruction of justice and that Clinton paid for the Steele Dossier from foreign spies.

Bidens not the President. He's not even Vice President anymore.  And two wrongs don't make a right. Republican logic is:

Trump is legal because  Biden was illegal.

That don't even make no sense. You don't like Biden, don't put him in office, but get this reject outta there for his Nixon-esque crimes & coverup. Barr & Pompeo as well.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Explain why Voelker resigned?  And why the WH 'hid' the phone call transcript?  And we'll see if Barr & Pompeo openly offer to testify, lol.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

I feel like I've heard all of this before, and lo and behold nothing happened.  For once, can you wait until something, really anything happens?  You've looked so foolish over the years and you seem like a good guy outside of this, so I hate seeing you do this to yourself over and over again.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I feel like I've heard all of this before, and lo and behold nothing happened.  For once, can you wait until something, really anything happens?  You've looked so foolish over the years and you seem like a good guy outside of this, so I hate seeing you do this to yourself over and over again.

Boo hoo hoo!  You guys are getting a bit much. You banned Mitch, now you're taking personal shots against me. Maybe take aq look at yourselves instead.  People disagree with you. Guess what, that's life. That's Planet Earth.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Boo hoo hoo!  You guys are getting a bit much. You banned Mitch, now you're taking personal shots against me. Maybe take aq look at yourselves instead.  People disagree with you. Guess what, that's life. That's Planet Earth.

Mitch got himself banned, and I believe he did it on purpose because he knew it was wrong but couldn't stop himself.  I'm certainly not attacking you, I'm asking you to slow down so you're not wrong again.  Eventually you'll be right...wait for it to happen before making proclamations.

Board footer