You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I feel like I've heard all of this before, and lo and behold nothing happened.  For once, can you wait until something, really anything happens?  You've looked so foolish over the years and you seem like a good guy outside of this, so I hate seeing you do this to yourself over and over again.

Boo hoo hoo!  You guys are getting a bit much. You banned Mitch, now you're taking personal shots against me. Maybe take aq look at yourselves instead.  People disagree with you. Guess what, that's life. That's Planet Earth.

Dude, I got no beef with you. You’re a swell guy in my book. Nothing I say is personal, it’s directed at the idea.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

We haven't seen this in 50 years. Don't count Clintons abysmal blowjob trial. This hasn't occured since Nixon.

I'm sure it'll be fine.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Dumb.  As far as I'm concerned, she got the worst punishment she could get in 2016.  There's nothing to be gained from this other than political posturing.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Chris Wallace of Fox News Sunday just reported 2 additional private lawyers were working with Guiliani on the Ukraine/Biden investigation.

2 ham & eggers plus Guiliani instead of the state dept/ag.

Bye-Bye.

Sky Dog wrote:

Bye bye what?

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

Bye bye what?

Are government officials allowed to invite their own private attorneys to handle high level government affairs?

And are elected officials allowed to use their office to leverage foreign leaders to speak with their own random private attorneys?

(Also, note, it's a Fox News persona that's reporting this. This isn't HuffPo or Liberal Joe)

Sky Dog wrote:

I’ll keep it simple. If they haven’t got him for all the illegal and immoral things he has done over the last 3 years, what makes you think this will be the one to bring him down? The same people that voted for him last time will still ultimately vote for him again despite what happens with this. America is a fucked up place with a fucked up president and a very significant midlife crisis. cool

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Giuliani is near in tears at times on Stephanopolous. Can't tell if it's crocodile tears or he's scared for his life.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

and also essentially stated he will NOT be cooperating with or speaking to the House Committee's.

Board footer