You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: US Politics Thread

bigbri wrote:
misterID wrote:

Not only does he look erratic and weak, he's going against his own attack against Obama. Even if ISIS doesn't come back, what will be the next ISIS? Putin just ate his lunch. There's no putting the toothpaste back in.

He did this so spur of the moment, shit like this had to happen.

And he’s a Republican.

Trump can’t deal with world leaders. He kisses up to dictators because he thinks that’ll work and tries to bully allies. Neither is working.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

And this is just fucking embarrassing.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

He's unfit for office. You could make a good case to get out of the middle East, but you do it the right way. He's such a fragile, compulsive, petulant pansy. All you have to do is kiss his ass. That's it. You'll get whatever you want. Putin literally just sat back and waited.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

People who celebrated Obama pulling out of Iraq and condemned the war really don’t have any credibility in my eyes on Syria. I genuinely can’t discern real concern from blanket partisan outrage.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dems-w … l-of-trump

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:

[/embed]

In a way, I can’t help but laugh. It’s like he gets his lines from 80’s action movies

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Everything about politics is embarrassing right now.  Why are we picking and choosing what offends us instead of being offended by all of it?

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

People who celebrated Obama pulling out of Iraq and condemned the war really don’t have any credibility in my eyes on Syria. I genuinely can’t discern real concern from blanket partisan outrage.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dems-w … l-of-trump

You're comparing apples to oranges. There was a long lead up to the withdrawal of troops, announced years prior.

Also Obama pulled troops out of Iraq based on the timeline set by W, you shitty liar.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Everything about politics is embarrassing right now.  Why are we picking and choosing what offends us instead of being offended by all of it?

I find your willful ignorance of our constitutional crisis/traitor president to be embarrassing and offensive. You should stick to what you're best at: Yelling at kids to get off your lawn.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
bigbri wrote:

[/embed]

I actually thought it was fake when I first saw it.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

So I’ll ask again one more time. What is the goal in Syria. How many Americans need to die or be injured?  Will any one advocating we stay be going to their local recruiter?

Board footer