You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:

Republicans will not impeach him/period.

And Schiff screwed the pooch in this.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Lol, what?  He 'should' be impeached, BUT Schiff screwed it up?!

Lol, Blame Democrats at its best.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

PaSnow wrote:

1.) Have you at least considered the possibility that the President has incredible powers that make him immune to accusations of bias?  Since one man is the entire executive branch of government, and everyone in that branch is an extension of him.  I can show you my commissioning letter signed saying exactly that.

2.)  That the accusations and comment from Schiff and Nadler is just as inaccurate as they were 2.5 years ago when Schiff said he had evidence Trump conspired with Russia.  In case you forgot, Mueller called Schiff a liar (and anyone else who was yelling treason/collusion/etc.).

misterID

misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

He should be impeached because he's unfit. Schiff has given Republicans cover NOT to vote for impeachment because of the way he's handled this investigation, which has been a complete sideshow. That was the whole reason for that lame "storming" the hearing.

misterID

misterID wrote:

"Shit, the news cycle has really turned against us, Rudy. Quick, get me someone to kill."

Randall Flagg

misterID wrote:

"Shit, the news cycle has really turned against us, Rudy. Quick, get me someone to kill."

And here I was thinking it completely deflated our new warmongers who apparently wanted boots on the ground in Syria indefinitely.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I liked when he thanked Putin. That was a nice touch  (He actually 'thanked' Russia, but all the same).

So it seems House is holding a vote Thursday on whether to start an inquiry, and will begin making testimony public. Must have been some absolute bombs last week that they're going thru with it. Plus Bolton 22

misterID

misterID wrote:

He's still not going to be impeached hmm

Randall Flagg

misterID wrote:

He's still not going to be impeached hmm

Do you mean impeached or convicted?  I doubt all 238 Democrats will vote to impeach, but I don’t think they’ll drop below 218.

misterID

misterID wrote:

I mean removed from office.

Board footer