You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:

This host on CBS has a look on her face that reads "I am NOT staying up past 11pm!!".  I think she's the morning show host, not that she'll be in tomorrow morning.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

NYTimes has Trump at 82% now.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

538 now has trump 55% chance to win....

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Wow, they're just backtracking now to lessen the blow. So when they're questioned as to why they got it wrong they can skewer their numbers.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

NYTimes has Trump at 82% now.

Yeah he's going to win. When a media outlet that's performed continuous cunnilingus on Hillary now places Trump in the 82% range, it's in the bag.

The establishment is like a chicken with its head cut off. They literally do not know how to respond.

Randall Flagg wrote:

Things are going to change.

Yep.....and this time change doesn't mean more of the same.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Wow, they're just backtracking now to lessen the blow. So when they're questioned as to why they got it wrong they can skewer their numbers.

14 He's got it.

Our reality TV nation just got its reality prez.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

They were elitist assholes on MSNBC and I am glad they are eating crow.  Steve Schmit and Nicole Wallace were establishment Republicans on their channel that also shit all over trump... I love this shit.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

That's like me predicting the Super Bowl score, then changing my numbers at halftime?!

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Everyone said Trump was a buffoon.. Spent no money.  His team had not clue or organization.  His internal polling was opposite over everyone else... AND WHO THE FVCK IS RIGHT???? HIS ASS IS DESTROYING THE ENTIRE MEDIA.  TOTAL BADASS BAUCE.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I didn't vote for Trump, but I can live with him more than I could live with her. 

The thing everyone has to get is he's not going to change the world overnight.  He's not going to nuke everyone.  He's not going to change all the trade agreements.  Nothing happens quickly.

Board footer