You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: US Politics Thread

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Ok....

When it gets right down to it u just don’t trust people like you.

Their is nothing objective about your opinion and you do say it repeatedly by the things you choose to and choose not to acknowledge...

I have no desire to convince you of anything...but make no mistake about it...your opinion is worth less than nothing to me...

Well we're even on one thing at least. 

You're incapable of having a discussion.  Anyone that doesn't agree with you 100% is wrong and you go out of your way as I just proved to discredit them with lies and deceit.   

If you want to engage in discussion,  take the panties off and be a big boy.  If you don't,  crawl back into your hole again and disappear.  Every time you lie about anything I said I am going to pound on you.  Every time.  With no sports due to irrational panic, I have plenty of time to do that. If you don't care about my opinion, you have no reason to make shit up about me.

Aww so sorry to inconvenience you...sports got canceled...boo hoo...now who’s the snowflake?

How many jobs have you created In your life? When have you ever done anything the mattered?

So sad you’ve been  inconvenienced.

People are listening more to people like me right now than ignorant assholes who say, ‘do nothing and pretend this isn’t happening’ which is basically all you’ve ever offered.

I haven't tried to offer anything mitch - I certainly can't fuck things up any more than they already are. But let's look at things realistically.  CNN showed (I believe) 4000 cases and 40ish deaths in the US.  Let's say it's 40,000 and 400 deaths in case I got the numbers wrong.  We've completely trashed the economy for that.  I don't give a shit who you are, that's foolish.  They admit over and over that they don't know much about it (a doctor who is in Congress just now said something to that effect).  "We don't know" over and over (her exact words in the interview with Wolf) so we're literally in a fucking stupid panic over something because we don't understand it.  Not because it's done anything...it can be spread by asymptomatic people is the best she could offer.  Really?  Is that the only fucking illness that spreads from asymptomatic people?  It's fear mongering. Actual doctors have said on TV stop panicking...I don't see CNN playing those interviews.  They are going out of their way to play worst case scenarios as the only scenario.

If you're old or compromised, stay away from the public. Done. Take fucking responsibility for yourself instead of crippling the whole country to protect such a small amount of people actually impacted.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Let's take a breath and direct our anger towards the people who are buying all the toilet paper and hand sanitizer.

Seriously, I think the cable and internet media outlets and certain entertainment shows we consume really stoke irrational hatred. My mother watches MSNBC religiously and it has turned her into a complete basket case of anger. I saw the same thing with FOX during the Obama administration. I was a resister, but I just couldn't take the biased bullshit they continued to spew, day after day...

We all think Trump is a dolt, we can agree on that. He doesn't need to be some evil monster whose every act is somehow nefarious.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Dbbl post

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

Welp...i had to take a big gulp before doing it...but Biden received my vote.

Not sure if i should feel like a trader or a compromiser

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

It's a primary, right?  Why would voting for Bernie have been bad?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

It's a primary, right?  Why would voting for Bernie have been bad?

I guess...because...right now...I desperately need a change from this nonsense.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Sanders just got obliterated in Florida.

misterID

misterID wrote:

If Trump passes that stimulus he wins the election. Game over.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

If Trump passes that stimulus he wins the election. Game over.

Why? Didn’t help the republicans in 2008.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Also...seems like the republicans in the senate want to stiff labor with the stimulus...staying true to their colors,

It’s 2008 all over again...at least Chinese Democracy comes out later this year.

Board footer