You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

In my hometown (small town Wisconsin) people are assembling to protest the government forcing them to quarantine saying it's a violation of their constitutional rights.

We might actually need the national guard and more at some point.

Idiots. Yeah my college roomates brother who I'm friends with on FB (they were twins, but went to separate colleges but I sorta knew him from visiting) is pretty anti shutdown, always posting. They were from rural areas & are def right leaning. Posts all these stats & articles which a week later end up no longer true. I replied early on but have had to stay away since, just letting it go.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

I can't believe it took until today for Trump to take this seriously. He's starting to sound like my governor who said these things 2-3 weeks ago.

How is that leading?

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I can't believe it took until today for Trump to take this seriously. He's starting to sound like my governor who said these things 2-3 weeks ago.

How is that leading?

Your governor is a tool bro.  #facts

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

How is that leading?

A tool for predicting coronavirus was to be taken seriouslY??

I'm intrigued.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

See, I feel like people need to worry about "death" first, then unemployment.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

How is that leading?

A tool for predicting coronavirus was to be taken seriouslY??

I'm intrigued.

Nope, a tool for what he's done to his state.  He is responsible for his state.  Not trump, not the rest of us.  Do you guys have any clue how the government works?

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

How is that leading?

Oh fuck off buzz....you’re reckless and irresponsible

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Lol, so NYC, CHI, CA & Seattle are at fault due to their government & not their populations high proportionality of international travel and asian populations?

See, it begins there, then spreads to rural America, and it will spread. Only by then those other areas will be cleaning up from it and moving along.

This is why we have a CDC & HHS, which when the facts soon come out, will show Trump ignored.

Btw, Kushner was in charge. cool

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

How is that leading?

Oh fuck off buzz....you’re reckless and irresponsible

Nope, I'm informed and rational. You on the other hand are batshit crazy.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Lol, so NYC, CHI, CA & Seattle are at fault due to their government & not their populations high proportionality of international travel and asian populations?

See, it begins there, then spreads to rural America, and it will spread. Only by then those other areas will be cleaning up from it and moving along.

This is why we have a CDC & HHS, which when the facts soon come out, will show Trump ignored.

Btw, Kushner was in charge. cool

LolWhat?

Nobody has a fucking clue, but you've figured it all out.  Brilliant!

Board footer