You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: US Politics Thread

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I don't see a third question so I'll just feign retardation.

This alone explains everything.   Thank you for finally admitting it!

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Boris Johnson moved to ICU.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

People are going to die.  Roughly 2-3% of those testing positive meaning likely far less than 1% of the population because the rest of us aren't even getting tested.  They are inflating the numbers by listing it as the cause of death for anyone positive regardless of the reason they died.  People die every day from a multitude of things.  Are we just supposed to stop living and sit at home for the rest of our lives?  There's no chance people will do that through the summer. 

Fear is an ugly thing and it makes people extremely mentally unstable.  I'm way more worried about what happens if people don't come to their senses and get back to normal life than I am the virus.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

People are going to die.  Roughly 2-3% of those testing positive meaning likely far less than 1% of the population because the rest of us aren't even getting tested.  They are inflating the numbers by listing it as the cause of death for anyone positive regardless of the reason they died.  People die every day from a multitude of things.  Are we just supposed to stop living and sit at home for the rest of our lives?  There's no chance people will do that through the summer. 

Fear is an ugly thing and it makes people extremely mentally unstable.  I'm way more worried about what happens if people don't come to their senses and get back to normal life than I am the virus.

In other words...let em die fer dem minimum wage jobs!

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Thats a pretty abstract post for just 'Boris Johnson placed in ICU'

A 'wow, ashame, hope he makes out ok' wouldve been nice

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

In other words...let em die fer dem minimum wage jobs!

Nope, but since you obviously can't read, this response doesn't surprise me at all.  Continue with your ignorance.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Thats a pretty abstract post for just 'Boris Johnson placed in ICU'

A 'wow, ashame, hope he makes out ok' wouldve been nice

Why, because he's more important than someone's grandmother in ICU?  People are going to die.  Some people we will know, some none of us will know.  I didn't know this guy warranted additional attention in a US politics thread.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

I can’t believe trump keeps having these stupid ass press conferences.

Winston Churchill he is not.

It’s like watching Grandpa explain Twitter.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

It looks to me like massive disenfranchisement efforts going on all over the country now.

The republicans are so brutally ruthless.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Sorry I did mean to post the Boris Johnson into the regular Covid thread, a bit more topical to that.

Board footer