You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Alright...I'm gonna change the topic...I've suffered this foolish conversation about what to do about COVID-19 and what we should or shouldn't do.

I've been watching this guy's videos for a couple weeks...I've been doing my best to give the government the benefit of the doubt that this is just slow and riddled with errors but all this legislation is bullshit.

If the government doesn't follow through on what they said they would do...and so far they haven't...there will be a massive uprising.

I personally went through this and sought guidance...the SBA website was a shit show...you couldn't even register for the first week it was so overloaded.

Bank of America, Chase and many other banks have not even been accepting applications as recently as Monday of this week. They are asking small business owners to suck it up and trust the government. If I don't see any good news starting this week...I am going to have to permanently let people go. This will be my final week of patience with the federal government.

In addition...did anyone notice that the government is NO LONGER ACCEPTING requests through form 4506T regarding tax transcripts. You know how I found this out? I was about 6 weeks into a refinance on my mortgage at the end of March...the only thing I was missing was a granted request through a 4506T form to provide tax transcripts to my bank. Abruptly...no more...bizarre shit man....for what reason?

He ends the video by saying that we closed our borders to china, europe and other places to buy us some time....here we are in early April and we still don't have easy access to tests and really nothing is still ready...NOTHING.

This week...I'm giving the government this week to start getting its shit together or I know a ton of other small businesses will be done.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

This pressers gonna turn into a shitshow.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Back to Wisconsin, if we’re trying to figure out which way the wind is blowing, a female liberal judge defeated an incumbent GOP justice for a state Supreme Court seat. https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/pol … 983933001/

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Obama finally endorses Biden...

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

I don’t even watch Pa...these are thinly vailed campaign rallies if you ask me.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Back to Wisconsin, if we’re trying to figure out which way the wind is blowing, a female liberal judge defeated an incumbent GOP justice for a state Supreme Court seat. https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/pol … 983933001/

Beat me to it.
Yea...some good signs...despite having 5 total fucking polling places in Milwaukee, the Dems came out in droves.

This along with the governor elect of 2018 are signs to name that while still close, Wisconsin is coming back to Democratic making 2016 an aberration.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Beat me to it.
Yea...some good signs...despite having 5 total fucking polling places in Milwaukee, the Dems came out in droves.

This along with the governor elect of 2018 are signs to name that while still close, Wisconsin is coming back to Democratic making 2016 an aberration.

Holy crap...i just read that the liberal, female judge won by 163,000 votes! Trump won Wisconsin by 23,000.

No one affiliated with the word democrat or liberal has won a state Supreme Court race in Wisconsin for a decade.

Many, if not all the trump backed candidates lost.

Wisconsin had not gone red since 1984 prior to Trump.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Paula Cole of CBS drilled him good when he kept bragging about closing down flights to China in Jan 31, she asked 'But what did you do from that point until mid-March', he wouldn't answer and circled back to China. She again cornered him asking what he did, specifically, in February about Covid, he ultimately responded 'You know what, you're terrible. And thats why your rating are down.'   That's like a term of endearment that you've won against him.  He never did answer, he said 'We'll put together a list of things'.  I hope someone follows up with him on that because it is a valid point to ask

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Paula Cole of CBS drilled him good when he kept bragging about closing down flights to China in Jan 31, she asked 'But what did you do from that point until mid-March', he wouldn't answer and circled back to China. She again cornered him asking what he did, specifically, in February about Covid, he ultimately responded 'You know what, you're terrible. And thats why your rating are down.'   That's like a term of endearment that you've won against him.  He never did answer, he said 'We'll put together a list of things'.  I hope someone follows up with him on that because it is a valid point to ask

aaca80f633c655d4c2e6412575d16462.jpg

Indeed Paula...indeed...where have all the cowboys gone?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

On a serious note...oh boy...

I hope someone does press this question/issue some more. If Trump put money into producing all the medical supplies we could muster since that date we likely wouldn't be having this conversation anymore.

Let's not forget these 'virus updates' are his new way of campaigning...he doesn't give a shit about anything but undermining the medical professionals who keep saying things that don't help his economy get back on track.

Board footer