You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Mitch 4 days ago:

mitchejw wrote:

If Minneapolis is exploding...then what's next? It's time to put aside our petty differences....it really is...

Mitch today:

Buzz, you don’t care about me. You don’t care about my business. You don’t care about my home. you don’t care about my city. You don’t care. So fucking spare me. You don’t know about the land mines i’ve been walking through to keep my livelihood and the livelihoods of nearly 50 people in my company intact. You don’t care. You made that very clear in March and you’ve made it clear ever since.

So sometimes I just don’t know if you’re being genuine.

Go fuck yourself blue balls.  You need to get a release somewhere because you're just an embarrassment here.  I don't give a fuck about you because you've proven time and time again you're not worth giving a fuck about. You lie, you say people said things they never said, you use racial slurs, you make completely unfounded accusations towards people here that disagree with you. 

You're as bad as the looters taking this as an opportunity to advance your bullshit.  Nope.  Not happening.  You need mental help and you need to be banned from here (again) because you're not capable of anything productive.  Ever.

You don’t stand for anything and you don’t care about my city. Just say it...so you can be nullified permanently.

I used to see everyone here as a friend until the last few years. This trump era has really and truly exposed some of you as people who don’t care about things that directly affect you.

That’s who you are.

You don’t care about Chicago so shut the fuck up.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

This is exactly what those orchestrating all of this want.  Well done.

Buzz, you don’t care about me. You don’t care about my business. You don’t care about my home. you don’t care about my city. You don’t care. So fucking spare me. You don’t know about the land mines i’ve been walking through to keep my livelihood and the livelihoods of nearly 50 people in my company intact. You don’t care. You made that very clear in March and you’ve made it clear ever since.

Mitch has to go.  Enough of this.  I said nothing to him, nothing about him, and he responds with the post above out of thin air.

He's literally the equivalent of the looters on this site with no attempt at all to participate in civil discussion.  EVERY other person in this thread regardless of when things get heated has participated in civil discussions along the way. 

Every statement made above is a perverted twist of what was actually said. I actually posted that I felt bad for mitch's situation that the virus created.  I'll gladly go find the post if he wants to deny this.  This is what he does.  He takes my stance that we fucked up handling the virus situation personally as though I am attacking him.  No, that's not what happened.  I said we shouldn't have closed things, which would have protected mitch and his small business.  EVERYTHING I've posted has been that small businesses are getting killed by what we've done.  Over and over again.  Yet mitch makes shit up claiming I said the above.  I said none of that until my post right before this where I finally agreed to not care about mitch (at his request seemingly).  Fact is he needs help, so I do still care about him.  But he needs to be gone because he cannot handle this in anything even close to good faith.  He ironically is Trump in this thread just making stuff up to attack people.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Mitch 4 days ago:

mitchejw wrote:

If Minneapolis is exploding...then what's next? It's time to put aside our petty differences....it really is...

Mitch today:

Go fuck yourself blue balls.  You need to get a release somewhere because you're just an embarrassment here.  I don't give a fuck about you because you've proven time and time again you're not worth giving a fuck about. You lie, you say people said things they never said, you use racial slurs, you make completely unfounded accusations towards people here that disagree with you. 

You're as bad as the looters taking this as an opportunity to advance your bullshit.  Nope.  Not happening.  You need mental help and you need to be banned from here (again) because you're not capable of anything productive.  Ever.

You don’t stand for anything and you don’t care about my city. Just say it...so you can be nullified permanently.

I used to see everyone here as a friend until the last few years. This trump era has really and truly exposed some of you as people who don’t care about things that directly affect you.

That’s who you are.

You don’t care about Chicago so shut the fuck up.

And BOOM.  There you go.  You don't stand for anything...as predicted yesterday.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Mitch has to go.  Enough of this.  I said nothing to him, nothing about him, and he responds with the post above out of thin air.

He's literally the equivalent of the looters on this site with no attempt at all to participate in civil discussion.  EVERY other person in this thread regardless of when things get heated has participated in civil discussions along the way. 

Every statement made above is a perverted twist of what was actually said. I actually posted that I felt bad for mitch's situation that the virus created.  I'll gladly go find the post if he wants to deny this.  This is what he does.  He takes my stance that we fucked up handling the virus situation personally as though I am attacking him.  No, that's not what happened.  I said we shouldn't have closed things, which would have protected mitch and his small business.  EVERYTHING I've posted has been that small businesses are getting killed by what we've done.  Over and over again.  Yet mitch makes shit up claiming I said the above.  I said none of that until my post right before this where I finally agreed to not care about mitch (at his request seemingly).  Fact is he needs help, so I do still care about him.  But he needs to be gone because he cannot handle this in anything even close to good faith.  He ironically is Trump in this thread just making stuff up to attack people.

You’re gross....

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

When the time comes I’ll be out in the streets with a broom and a trashcan helping my neighbors. When I see an opportunity to donate to local businesses I will do that. I just recently donated $1500 to the Illinois State police. You do nothing.

This is all a minor nuisance to you. You Live somewhere that is not directly impacted by this. You have the privilege of not caring. You have the privilege of not doing anything because this doesn’t directly affect you. I’m so disgusted with all this indifference about The people who are directly being affected.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Interesting thing about you ranting and raving about small business is that I am actually one of those. So this image you have of a business owner in your head and people who actually own businesses in real life are not the same. Since the end of March you offered no support in anyway. To an actual person. Right in front of you.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

I'm offended by the constant accusations that only the left is responsible for this...

I'm offended by the oversimplification of this so that it can be put in a nice, neat box and put away.

I'm offended that at least one member off this conversation consistently feels the need to pretend like right-wing groups are participating in this...

I'm offended by the overuse of the word antifa to describe anyone and everyone involved in the violence.

These are the same thoughts that brought us here. These are the same ideas that perpetuate this all to continue...

I'm so damn tired of this....I'm so fuckin' tired...

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I'm offended by the constant accusations that only the left is responsible for this...

I'm offended by the oversimplification of this so that it can be put in a nice, neat box and put away.

I'm offended that at least one member off this conversation consistently feels the need to pretend like right-wing groups are participating in this...

I'm offended by the overuse of the word antifa to describe anyone and everyone involved in the violence.

These are the same thoughts that brought us here. These are the same ideas that perpetuate this all to continue...

I'm so damn tired of this....I'm so fuckin' tired...

We're tired of you mitch.  Go away.  Lying takes it's toll on you...you can't even remember what lies you've told and it's exhausting you.

It's so funny that you're whining about everything above, yet I'm the one not oversimplifying anything and you can't wait to attack me either.  The FACT mitch is if someone doesn't agree with you 100%, they are wrong in your mixed up head and there's no other acceptable answer.  EVERYONE else is wrong except for you.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Interesting thing about you ranting and raving about small business is that I am actually one of those. So this image you have of a business owner in your head and people who actually own businesses in real life are not the same. Since the end of March you offered no support in anyway. To an actual person. Right in front of you.

Yep - and I defended your small business (and every other one) way harder than you did or anyone else did by calling for an end to the shutdown that is damaging your business.  Interesting.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Honestly, we are tired of all of you, not just Mitch.

Have fun in the playground.

Board footer