You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: US Politics Thread

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Buzz, you don’t care about me. You don’t care about my business. You don’t care about my home. you don’t care about my city. You don’t care. So fucking spare me. You don’t know about the land mines i’ve been walking through to keep my livelihood and the livelihoods of nearly 50 people in my company intact. You don’t care. You made that very clear in March and you’ve made it clear ever since.

So sometimes I just don’t know if you’re being genuine.

Mitch has to go.  Enough of this.  I said nothing to him, nothing about him, and he responds with the post above out of thin air.

He's literally the equivalent of the looters on this site with no attempt at all to participate in civil discussion.  EVERY other person in this thread regardless of when things get heated has participated in civil discussions along the way. 

Every statement made above is a perverted twist of what was actually said. I actually posted that I felt bad for mitch's situation that the virus created.  I'll gladly go find the post if he wants to deny this.  This is what he does.  He takes my stance that we fucked up handling the virus situation personally as though I am attacking him.  No, that's not what happened.  I said we shouldn't have closed things, which would have protected mitch and his small business.  EVERYTHING I've posted has been that small businesses are getting killed by what we've done.  Over and over again.  Yet mitch makes shit up claiming I said the above.  I said none of that until my post right before this where I finally agreed to not care about mitch (at his request seemingly).  Fact is he needs help, so I do still care about him.  But he needs to be gone because he cannot handle this in anything even close to good faith.  He ironically is Trump in this thread just making stuff up to attack people.

You’re gross....

Maybe, but at least I'm honest.  You can't even claim that.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

Go ahead mitch, get your last word in.  Pat yourself on the back like you always do. 

I'll be back to embarrass you more next time you get stupid.  Probably won't be long.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Go ahead mitch, get your last word in.  Pat yourself on the back like you always do. 

I'll be back to embarrass you more next time you get stupid.  Probably won't be long.

Ha...not on your best day dude...maybe I should hire you and show you how you're no where near my level.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Ha...not on your best day dude...maybe I should hire you and show you how you're no where near my level.

Couldn't afford me chump.  I probably make more money than you do and work far less than you.  You can't seem to keep your own people anyway...

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Couldn't afford me chump.  I probably make more money than you do and work far less than you.  You can't seem to keep your own people anyway...

I can afford whoever I want whenever I want. Banks are begging to loan me money and I’m never going to have to worry about money for the rest of my life. I haven’t lost one person other than the one individual chose to leave for reasons that have nothing to do with the virus. Not only are my staff and happy they are flourishing. They receive health insurance and a 401(k) with a 4% match. I don’t believe that you get that.

My people get plenty of PTO and they even get their birthday off to do with however they please.

I lost track of The number of  employees so I don’t even know how many I have anymore.

I created a policy yesterday and I’m asking my workers to take one paid day off each month to go recharge. Full pay. you have no idea the misery and the pain that they are going through. And all of us are going through. Paragraph I encourage them to go visit a loved one or just get out of Dodge for a while. I employ mostly women of all ethnicities and backgrounds.

Their children are scared to fucking death right now. I am doing what I can to help. Are you?

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Massive, peaceful protest in Chicago. From a friend.

101230586_10158422366264462_1422314244392615936_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=vhUsbz9YKXcAX_WG-TJ&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&_nc_tp=6&oh=449edd70f64b6ed5603ae367baa18437&oe=5EFB3014

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I can afford whoever I want whenever I want. Banks are begging to loan me money and I’m never going to have to worry about money for the rest of my life. I haven’t lost one person other than the one individual chose to leave for reasons that have nothing to do with the virus. Not only are my staff and happy they are flourishing. They receive health insurance and a 401(k) with a 4% match. I don’t believe that you get that.

My people get plenty of PTO and they even get their birthday off to do with however they please.

I lost track of The number of  employees so I don’t even know how many I have anymore.

I created a policy yesterday and I’m asking my workers to take one paid day off each month to go recharge. Full pay. you have no idea the misery and the pain that they are going through. And all of us are going through. Paragraph I encourage them to go visit a loved one or just get out of Dodge for a while. I employ mostly women of all ethnicities and backgrounds.

Their children are scared to fucking death right now. I am doing what I can to help. Are you?

The one thing I can say with absolutely no doubt is that I've made a positive difference in far more people's lives than you've even had the opportunity to touch.  And I don't do it to pat myself on the back like you do. 

The fact that you felt the need to post that to make yourself feel better about how you act here tells me everything I need to know about you.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

[/embed]

They aren't worried about the protesters...

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Massive, peaceful protest in Chicago. From a friend.

https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ … e=5EFB3014

As I said before mitch became this version of himself again, the actual protests during the day aren't the issue no matter how big they get.

Board footer