You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: US Politics Thread

That meme is about as intelligent and informed as your previous post. Let me know when you find evidence of Melania’s body double. You haven’t found a conspiracy you didn’t accept blindly, so maybe it’s time to put you into Mitch territory.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

What do I think should be done?  First, remove trumpfuck from office. First he said he was never told about it, now, its coming out he was told about it.  Did he forget??  Is that what you want in a president, a guy who forgets he was told russia has bounties on dead US troops?  Or, did trump & kayleigh lie.  Is that what you want in a president & press sec, liars?  Which is it.

trumpfuck wants to put russia back into the G7!!!  fuck them, get them outta there & keep them out.  And Germany would not be opposed to further sanctions on russia, and no, we shouldn't immediately goto war over it. however think back, how many of trumps decisions have been jaded as a result of him having loans from russians since filing backruptcy back in the mid-90s and no US bank invested in him so he dealt with russian borrowers???

BTW, why are you defending him?   This is flat out treason. Period. Punishable by death.

Randall Flagg

I’m not defending anyone. In Pelosi’s press briefing yesterday, SHE said Trump wasn’t informed. I have no idea, nor do you. But you’re claiming “treason”, is the problem. You have no solution, but your goal is to remove Trump. Your concern isn’t about bounties, it’s removing Trump. I’m not going to stand by and let you dishonor dead soldiers because you have a hard on for Trump conspiracies.

How many Russian soldiers did we kill last year?  Do you even know. You’re completely ignorant of foreign affairs, and get into a huff over information you have no idea is accurate. You’ve done this the past 4 years, and you never learn or improve. Even when objective experts tell you you’re wrong, you just stick your head in the sand. It’s sad and it’s unbecoming.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

^^ 4 years ago trump ASKED, ok, he ASKED, russia hack  into the DNC servers.  That right there was unfit to be US president.  I checked out when he said what he did about McCain.  I thought no way republicans support this idiot. 

Boy was I wrong. Not only did they support him, they doubled down on idiocy time & time again. I'm reading John Boltons book for crying out loud. John Bolton, about as hard right as you can go. That's how curious I am of this lunacy, and its as bad as it appears. Quit defending him, its over, and he's an idiot.

He retweeted a video where in the first 3 seconds a guy yells 'White Power' and kayleigh Mccentyre LIES and says he didn't hear it.  they're fucking LIARS!!  time & time again.

Randall Flagg

Remember when Trump ordered the killing of the Iranian General who was responsible for thousands of US deaths through bounties and training/arming of jihadi groups?  What did the left say?

Remember how Palestine pays bounties to suicide bombers at this moment? What does the left say?

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Remember when russia killed 2 people in the UK?   trump did nothing.

Remember when Saudi Arabia killed Khashoggi?  trump did nothing.

Randall Flagg

Remember when Syria gassed its own people?  Obama did nothing. Remember when ISIS formed and killed thousands and destroyed monuments they disliked (what else does BLM have in common with ISIS?) and Obama did nothing? Remember when Russia was actively attempting to influence our election for all of 2016 and Obama did nothing? He was briefed on it and chose to do nothing!  That is treason!

Remember how China has actual concentration camps (not makeshift buildings to temporarily detain people who illegally enter the US and are free to return home on the US dime at any moment) where they’re exterminating the culture of a million+ people and the world did nothing?

For someone who self identifies with the anti-war party, you seem to want actions that lead to war.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

^^ What do you mean Obama did nothing in 2016??  The feds wiretapped Trump & picked up intel that he was working with the russians, and Floyd, Stone & Manafort all were sentenced as a result of it.

Yet braindead trumptards all cried fowl.

Randall Flagg

Sorry dude, you’re just too misinformed and refuse to do basic research to validate your opinions. You’ve become Mitch, so with that said, good day. I hope you get the help you need to make your life happy rather than believing conspiracies about the bad orange man. There’s no point trying to engage with you on this thread.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

From 13 weeks ago:   http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.p … 04#p327304

buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Lol, so NYC, CHI, CA & Seattle are at fault due to their government & not their populations high proportionality of international travel and asian populations?

See, it begins there, then spreads to rural America, and it will spread. Only by then those other areas will be cleaning up from it and moving along.

This is why we have a CDC & HHS, which when the facts soon come out, will show Trump ignored.

Btw, Kushner was in charge. cool

LolWhat?

Nobody has a fucking clue, but you've figured it all out.  Brilliant!

Hey buzzsaw, it's almost as if, like a poster here, had a pretty good grasp on how a virus spreads, and that a Federal strategy is needed to contain it and prevent it from spreading, but there was this narrow minded isolationists, who went ahead & said no, that the fault lies with the local NY & CA government, that they were just doing a bad job & to blame for it. Nothing would happen outside of NYC & LA etc being infected.

That went well. 16

I know - they STILL don't have a clue, but here you are declaring a false victory.  Equally brilliant.

All these cases over the last month...how many deaths?

Board footer