You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Why is Mitch still here?  He is a garbage poster that does nothing but antagonize.  Please tell me how calling Buzz a "bigot" in anyway is accurate, let alone part of any discussion.  Remove this troll for good.  He has no allies, he has no friends.  He's just a distraction that in no way enhances the discussion or makes this forum any better.  If this nonsense is tolerated, I have no interest in posting here.

I'm serious.  Look at his posting history and how many posters interact with him.  Everyone but one or two people pretends he doesn't exist, and his only purpose on this forum is to post and try to get a rise of either Buzz or myself.

See, here has always been the problem. You’ve never acknowledged your role in how things became this way. You have to bullied me. You have attempted  to doxx me. Buzz has threatened violence against me. Yet I’m the only problem here?

I’ve had people PM me telling me just the same as above. I’m not the only one that believes this.

I think it’s utterly absurd the way you post on here. You are condescending, you are aggressive in your tone and you have crossed the line just as many times as anyone else here. Worst of all, you are not interested in anyone else’s perspective but you’re own.

You do not get to win.

If I wish to make my point via satire or anything else, that’s what I’m going to do. Because talking to you is like talking to a brick wall.

Watch how you ignore this post. Watch how you choose not to acknowledge me or my point. Some say you are the problem here.

You do not get to win.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

^^ Remember, he was banned not long ago, and this forum went to sleep. Literally aside from the leaks happening last fall there was not side chatter here, and it was lights out. I forget when he signed back up, January or February, and it got active again, for better or worse.

Do what you want, I'm just warning you, this whole 'The Garden' section might as well just end without the debates in the section.

It would be great if he was debating, but he's not.  He's trolling. 

there's another thread that should be near and dear to his heart that he's not participating in.  Why?  Because it's not in this thread and he can't pull the shit he pulls there and he knows it.

I've said several times that this thread should be closed and that was just when he was being obtuse.  He's not even putting in an effort now; just trying to blame others for his lack of ability to contribute positively to any discussion.  Enough.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Why is Mitch still here?  He is a garbage poster that does nothing but antagonize.  Please tell me how calling Buzz a "bigot" in anyway is accurate, let alone part of any discussion.  Remove this troll for good.  He has no allies, he has no friends.  He's just a distraction that in no way enhances the discussion or makes this forum any better.  If this nonsense is tolerated, I have no interest in posting here.

I'm serious.  Look at his posting history and how many posters interact with him.  Everyone but one or two people pretends he doesn't exist, and his only purpose on this forum is to post and try to get a rise of either Buzz or myself.

See, here has always been the problem. You’ve never acknowledged your role in how things became this way. You have to bullied me. You have attempted  to doxx me. Buzz has threatened violence against me. Yet I’m the only problem here?

I’ve had people PM me telling me just the same as above. I’m not the only one that believes this.

I think it’s utterly absurd the way you post on here. You are condescending, you are aggressive in your tone and you have crossed the line just as many times as anyone else here. Worst of all, you are not interested in anyone else’s perspective but you’re own.

You do not get to win.

If I wish to make my point via satire or anything else, that’s what I’m going to do. Because talking to you is like talking to a brick wall.

Watch how you ignore this post. Watch how you choose not to acknowledge me or my point. Some say you are the problem here.

You do not get to win.

Buzz did not threaten violence against you.  Buzz offered to meet with you to see if you're just a keyboard warrior or if you really believe the hate and venom you spew here daily.  I've never minced words here and if I wanted to threaten violence, I'd threaten violence and not think twice about it.  Since my one fight in my entire life was when I was 13, I think you're safe. 

You fucked up beyond belief with racial slurs and homophobic slurs and now you just want to drag everyone else down with you.  No son, you crossed a line and you get everything you deserve for doing it.  You are everything (and more) that you accuse others of being, but you want to drag us down to your level.  Not interested.

Reported.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Trump helps out another buddy in legal trouble and everyone here appears to shrug their shoulders. These are overt and dramatic misuses of power....

But Mitch on a message board is the biggest problem we’ve got around here.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Yup. Friday news dump. 'Stop Snitchin' is legal now. And I suppose this undoes Clintons impeachment, since lying to Congress is no longer criminal.

exoterica
 Rep: 18 

exoterica wrote:

I love the GNR community, only one I've been involved with.

Probably my last post here though for XYZ. I haven't built the relationships to sustain posting amongst other things.

Please check this out:

Marxist-Takeover.png

https://spectator.org/four-stages-of-marxist-takeover-the-accuracy-of-yuri-bezmenov/

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

I love the GNR community, only one I've been involved with.

Probably my last post here though for XYZ. I haven't built the relationships to sustain posting amongst other things.

Please check this out:

https://i.postimg.cc/NMxY6VqS/Marxist-Takeover.png

https://spectator.org/four-stages-of-marxist-takeover-the-accuracy-of-yuri-bezmenov/

[/embed]

I appreciate the respectful tone of you post but this is the kind of nonsense that I have to repeatedly reject. This is the kind of conspiracy BS that got Donald Trump elected.

I'm tired of the 'what if' boogey man while we have serious and real problems right now to deal with....this youtube researcher movement is a true shame.

exoterica

exoterica wrote:

Hi Mitch, it's okay if we don't agree.

I don't think a conspiracy got Trump elected, I think there were a lot of real issues that went into that one.

You're more than welcome to dismiss me as a dumb Trumper (didn't vote for the guy), conspiracy theorist, etc. but I've dug deep on these issues. I've read feminist books, religious texts, Chomsky, Malcom X, etc. As much as I can as a human being and there's always more to learn. This isn't me randomly finding some article on the internet and just throwing it up because it says Biden is bad or Trump is good.

I'd point this out a lot of Democratic / left ideals are based in Marxism and organizations like Black Lives Matter which dominate the cultural consciousness (mentioned in the article) have explicitly Marxist goals (their leaders have said as much). There's a lot of Marxist influence in academia right now and a lot of intellectuals are starting to speak out if they haven't already.

So to call it a conspiracy is just not accurate.

Again, your conclusions are your own but thought I'd add that in so you know I'm a human being trying to understand the world and make good choices like you are. Maybe you'll change your views later, maybe I will, but I wanted to put it out there.

Your pal Waggy

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

Hi Mitch, it's okay if we don't agree.

I don't think a conspiracy got Trump elected, I think there were a lot of real issues that went into that one.

You're more than welcome to dismiss me as a dumb Trumper (didn't vote for the guy), conspiracy theorist, etc. but I've dug deep on these issues. I've read feminist books, religious texts, Chomsky, Malcom X, etc. As much as I can as a human being and there's always more to learn. This isn't me randomly finding some article on the internet and just throwing it up because it says Biden is bad or Trump is good.

I'd point this out a lot of Democratic / left ideals are based in Marxism and organizations like Black Lives Matter which dominate the cultural consciousness (mentioned in the article) have explicitly Marxist goals (their leaders have said as much). There's a lot of Marxist influence in academia right now and a lot of intellectuals are starting to speak out if they haven't already.

So to call it a conspiracy is just not accurate.

Again, your conclusions are your own but thought I'd add that in so you know I'm a human being trying to understand the world and make good choices like you are. Maybe you'll change your views later, maybe I will, but I wanted to put it out there.

Your pal Waggy

Truly appreciate the thoughtful response....

I'd like to return in kind...you have to take into consideration the context. The context that we live in right now. Calling any new idea or concept Marxist isn't fair. Let's just take the BLM movement. In a country with the first amendment rights that we are all afforded, why shouldn't they also get to peaceably assemble?

Now here's the big problem...if you're going to start throwing around words like antifa and other abstract terms to describe people who are trying to express a message then of course you're scared. And those that lump BLM into other violence some times perpetrated by right wing groups then you're just going to get more afraid.

In this country we openly embrass the voices of everyone....and when they come out aggresively, it means there's been some serious oppression going on...

I want to strive towards a democracy where more voices are heard....not less...

exoterica

exoterica wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Truly appreciate the thoughtful response....

I'd like to return in kind...you have to take into consideration the context. The context that we live in right now. Calling any new idea or concept Marxist isn't fair. Let's just take the BLM movement. In a country with the first amendment rights that we are all afforded, why shouldn't they also get to peaceably assemble?

Now here's the big problem...if you're going to start throwing around words like antifa and other abstract terms to describe people who are trying to express a message then of course you're scared. And those that lump BLM into other violence some times perpetrated by right wing groups then you're just going to get more afraid.

In this country we openly embrass the voices of everyone....and when they come out aggressively, it means there's been some serious oppression going on...

I want to strive towards a democracy where more voices are heard....not less...

I'm not sure what you're talking about or what your objection is. Can you elaborate?

If all you got from that article is "conspiracy theory" and "red scare paranoia", fair enough, but I disagree.

I'm concerned about Marxism because these people (1) say they're Marxists and (2) act like Marxists. If it acts like a duck....

Marxism has been around forever so it's not a "new" issue. But true enough, just because an idea is marxist it doesn't mean it's good, bad, etc. But Marxism is a promotion of the state over anything else. The big brother government. I think that's contrary to America, American values, and the constitution and will create more issues than it solves. Furthermore, I think the utopian Marxist ideas introduced to us in the past 50 years or so have a destabilizing effect on our relationships and society.

The crux of the issue for me is this, if anyone is sensible they should care about the economy, all Americans, and injustices. The problem is the BLM movement is not just about racial justice. It has tons of other issues and in my opinion, being used as a Trojan Horse for tons of Leftist ideas. It's like when Comcast tries to sell you a deal that includes phone and internet when you just want the internet. Or bills in congress which sneak in various clauses at the last minute, etc. It's a false choice, by the way, the idea of "we Marxists will save you" (instead of good economic policy by whomever is in office to give power and wealth back to the people).

Everyone should have the right to protest or no one should. The Democrats are all pro-protest because that's their base. They will in one breath say don't go to a funeral or hang out with your family and in another say go protest. It's hypocritical and obviously partisan and doubly so when they're busted without masks on or going on trips with their family. Rules for you, not for me. I touched on this in the COVID thread.

I'm not okay with violence, looting, intimidation, pulling down statues, or destruction of private property on either side of the aisle. I know people are pissed off, I think it comes from economic anxiety but this is just a violation of law and order on a massive scale.

I think most people are so inundated with nonsense 24/7 it's hard to actually understand what the issues are, how to combat them, etc. They don't know about the values of BLM for example so they go with what "sounds good". They don't know about the leadership, the lobbies, the think tanks, the private donors. Compound that with people on both sides being absurdly toxic. It's all so exhausting, isn't it?

Board footer