You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 201 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:

I agree Mitch. Mueller said, since the doj interpretation states a sitting President cannot be charged with a crime, there was going to be no investigation into if he committed a crime.

trumptards only heard "A complete, and total exoneration" lol.

We'll see if he tries to pardon himself (unclear if thats allowed). Otherwise he very well might step down and have pencefuck pardon him on Jan 19 or whatever.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 429 

Re: US Politics Thread

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

"It really has no leaders"

Convicted terrorist Susan Rosenberg received a commuted sentence under the Clinton admin on his last day in office. She's on the board of BLM. George Soros gives millions to BLM. Look into Soros' comments and Davos and elsewhere for his thoughts and beliefs. It's something of reflexive thing on the left to say "pfft! Soros is a conspiracy" but then maybe talk about Rupert Murdoch in the same way. But yeah, please look into it.

I encourage you to look into the Russiagate thing more intimately. It was clear it was a witch hunt from the beginning as stated by many in the intelligence community and news media even. It was a big fishing expedition designed to lead breadcrumbs to manufactured "evidence".
If you think Stone did something wrong, fair enough, but consider the Rosenberg commuted sentence. If you're okay with literal domestic terrorism as in dynamic and submachine guns be my guest... (and also look into Obamas astronomically high number of commuted sentences and ICE and drone strike records).

I've never aligned myself with the left or right, my voting record would show you that. I've always tried to follow the truth, do as much research as possible, and make sensible conclusions.

No, you have it all wrong.  Unless you completely bury Trump and all Republicans regardless of the issue, you're the problem.  Don't think.  Don't look for information.  Information is the enemy.

Amusing...

As has been stated repeatedly by many sources...Mueller didn't exonerate Trump of anything regarding collusion. Essentially, the report stated that there really are no laws against this for a president. If you look closer, there appears to be tons of rules against this for members of the Senate or the House.

Whats more alarming to me is that you wouldn't care either way...whether or not it was legal was not an important part of your thought process. You just don't care...

There has been a lot of stupid shit regarding Hillary that's been repeatedly debunked but that doesn't seem to matter on this message board.

What about Benghazi? Have we gotten to the bottom of that yet?

What's amusing is you're STILL trying to put words into my mouth.  I've NEVER posted about Bengazi.  Posted very little about Hillary other than sh was a terrible candidate.  Never posted supporting Trump.  But as I posted before, since I don't blast Trump and Republicans every time I post, I am a supporter/fan/whatever. 

And the worse part is that you think it's because I don't care.  It's not.  It's because both sides do the same shit while people like you sit here and blast one side while completely ignoring all the shit your side does.  So if you equate giving up on people like you as not caring, I guess you're right.  I care; I just know you're never going to look at anything objectively. 

Wags comes in and approaches you in a completely nice way and look what you do to him.  No history, no anything and you treat him like he's some mental midget that can't possibly have an independent thought.  In other words, you treat him the same way you treat anyone that doesn't agree with you 100%.  You had the perfect chance here to prove you're not a troll and not a douche and you failed miserably.

PaSnow
 Rep: 201 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:

Here's my prediction. We're gonna have a plague this winter. The US will be banned by other countries from international travel. Then  it slows down heavily again in the warmer months. 'Tracing' it mostly stops, as deaths don't occur as frequently in the warmer months, and it's not the news cycle every day. People also build up antibodies to it again in the summer. Winter 21/22 begins heavy killing off those more at-risk without antibodies , then after Oct/Nov it slows down, and not as bad Jan-Feb.

As winter 2022/2023 rolls around its numbers just become tallied in with the flu, thos its responsible for deaths are still measured and reported. It eventually just, becomes the flu.

Wagszilla
 Rep: 5 

Re: US Politics Thread

Wagszilla wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Wags comes in and approaches you in a completely nice way and look what you do to him.  No history, no anything and you treat him like he's some mental midget that can't possibly have an independent thought.  In other words, you treat him the same way you treat anyone that doesn't agree with you 100%.  You had the perfect chance here to prove you're not a troll and not a douche and you failed miserably.

All good.

I don’t believe pushing my views on anyone. You can lead a horse to water...

I’ve changed my beliefs in life multiple times and dramatically so.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 429 

Re: US Politics Thread

buzzsaw wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Wags comes in and approaches you in a completely nice way and look what you do to him.  No history, no anything and you treat him like he's some mental midget that can't possibly have an independent thought.  In other words, you treat him the same way you treat anyone that doesn't agree with you 100%.  You had the perfect chance here to prove you're not a troll and not a douche and you failed miserably.

All good.

I don’t believe pushing my views on anyone. You can lead a horse to water...

I’ve changed my beliefs in life multiple times and dramatically so.

As many of us do...you can only make decisions based on what is known at the time.  This is where people get into trouble stating absolutes early on...I tend to sit back and gather information. I'll share an opinion, sure - but I don't tend to hitch my trailer to something that shows up on CNN or Fox.  The world would be a better place if more people did that.

mitchejw
 Rep: 111 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Wags comes in and approaches you in a completely nice way and look what you do to him.  No history, no anything and you treat him like he's some mental midget that can't possibly have an independent thought.  In other words, you treat him the same way you treat anyone that doesn't agree with you 100%.  You had the perfect chance here to prove you're not a troll and not a douche and you failed miserably.

All good.

I don’t believe pushing my views on anyone. You can lead a horse to water...

I’ve changed my beliefs in life multiple times and dramatically so.

I hope I didn't make you feel like a mental midget...or whatever...I was just engaging you.

mitchejw
 Rep: 111 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Here's my prediction. We're gonna have a plague this winter. The US will be banned by other countries from international travel. Then  it slows down heavily again in the warmer months. 'Tracing' it mostly stops, as deaths don't occur as frequently in the warmer months, and it's not the news cycle every day. People also build up antibodies to it again in the summer. Winter 21/22 begins heavy killing off those more at-risk without antibodies , then after Oct/Nov it slows down, and not as bad Jan-Feb.

As winter 2022/2023 rolls around its numbers just become tallied in with the flu, thos its responsible for deaths are still measured and reported. It eventually just, becomes the flu.

Well..This is why people are criticizing the data now. They don't know which column means anything. When you look at those CDC reports...you don't know what you're reading.

I think if what you are predicting happens...it will feed more into the belief that this was all political.

The sham of the whole thing was looking at every single medical professional and scientist and saying, "i don't trust you." because Donald Trump told me not to.

misterID
 Rep: 459 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:

Biden is terrible. And so is Trump. This sucks.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 429 

Re: US Politics Thread

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Here's my prediction. We're gonna have a plague this winter. The US will be banned by other countries from international travel. Then  it slows down heavily again in the warmer months. 'Tracing' it mostly stops, as deaths don't occur as frequently in the warmer months, and it's not the news cycle every day. People also build up antibodies to it again in the summer. Winter 21/22 begins heavy killing off those more at-risk without antibodies , then after Oct/Nov it slows down, and not as bad Jan-Feb.

As winter 2022/2023 rolls around its numbers just become tallied in with the flu, thos its responsible for deaths are still measured and reported. It eventually just, becomes the flu.

Well..This is why people are criticizing the data now. They don't know which column means anything. When you look at those CDC reports...you don't know what you're reading.

I think if what you are predicting happens...it will feed more into the belief that this was all political.

The sham of the whole thing was looking at every single medical professional and scientist and saying, "i don't trust you." because Donald Trump told me not to.

People don't trust the data because the data has been and is being manipulated.  Example after example has been given, yet you continue to just blame Trump.

Florida had what...9.4% positives reported as 98% (or something along those lines).  You can't bullshit people into fear forever...eventually people start asking questions.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 429 

Re: US Politics Thread

buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Biden is terrible. And so is Trump. This sucks.

It's amazing that the Dems found someone worse than Hillary. Not an easy task mind you...

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB