You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Rocky wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Mitch may have deleted his racial slur when he caught hell from several people including people he considered friends.  He called me a cocksucker several pages back...if I was threatening him (as he alleges), that's absolutely a homophobic slur. 

The issue with mitch isn't even the slurs to me...it's that he makes no effort to better the discussion.  All he does is bitch about trump and/or attack people that don't agree 100% with what he says.  Give him a chance to participate outside of this thread in a subject he should care about and not a peep because he knows he can't troll there.

Mitch is a troll...that's it.  The next original thought he has will be his first.

I didn’t delete anything you slanderous, exaggerating liar.

My god you are some piece of work.

Have a nice day Buzz...

No, you left your bigotry for all the forum to see, and no one did anything about it.

mitchejw wrote:

If Donald went to the White House and called Obama a nigger and raped Michelle you guys would support it.

I support Hillary even with all of the alleged corruption.

http://www.gnrevolution.com/post.php?ti … qid=295999

mitchejw wrote:

that's how I know Republicans don't stand for shit....they hate their own ideas...or maybe they just hate the nigger that put it into action...

http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.p … 46#p303746

Yup...i said it...BFD...the whole point is that if you don’t say the ‘n’ word; clearly racist people don’t think they’re racists....

I’d say it again too but I’m following the rules.

Either way...i don’t regret it...but here you are posting for a second time...

Rocky
 Rep: -7 

Rocky wrote:

ur right.  take care

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
James wrote:

Where are all these racial and homophobic slurs I keep hearing about?

If you're referring to fag....that has always been a more general insult and not specifically aimed at homosexuals.

"He likes the Spice Girls? What a fag..."

Like that.

I haven't seen a racial slur since the chat room in 2007....and even that one was a tad overblown and missing context.

You would've hated the old version of the site....and this one when it was really active 10-12 years ago.

It was like the wild west in comparison to today.

Mitch may have deleted his racial slur when he caught hell from several people including people he considered friends.  He called me a cocksucker several pages back...if I was threatening him (as he alleges), that's absolutely a homophobic slur. 

The issue with mitch isn't even the slurs to me...it's that he makes no effort to better the discussion.  All he does is bitch about trump and/or attack people that don't agree 100% with what he says.  Give him a chance to participate outside of this thread in a subject he should care about and not a peep because he knows he can't troll there.

Mitch is a troll...that's it.  The next original thought he has will be his first.

Have a nice day Buzz...

LOL - you calling someone slanderous and a liar when all you do is tell people they said something they never said.  You are the king of irony.

I am having a great day...couldn't have gone better.  Thanks for your support!

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Rocky wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Have a nice day Buzz...

No, you left your bigotry for all the forum to see, and no one did anything about it.

mitchejw wrote:

If Donald went to the White House and called Obama a nigger and raped Michelle you guys would support it.

I support Hillary even with all of the alleged corruption.

mitchejw wrote:

that's how I know Republicans don't stand for shit....they hate their own ideas...or maybe they just hate the nigger that put it into action...

Yup...i said it...BFD...the whole point is that if you don’t say the ‘n’ word; clearly racist people don’t think they’re racists....

Twice?  Damn.  Impressive mitch.  I guess we know why you're scared of participating in any kind of racial discussion.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Have a nice day Buzz...

LOL - you calling someone slanderous and a liar when all you do is tell people they said something they never said.  You are the king of irony.

Pot meet kettle...

Have a nice day buzz

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Rocky wrote:

Twice?  Damn.  Impressive mitch.  I guess we know why you're scared of participating in any kind of racial discussion.

Um yea...my concern is that the conversation was started by a racist and therefore null and void.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Does anyone think Biden would make it four years in office? The stress is bad enough on a young guy and Joe looks pretty rough right now.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Have a nice day Buzz...

Pot meet kettle...

Have a nice day buzz

The difference between you and me son is that I call it like it is; you call it like you want it to be and attack anyone who has the nerve not to share your vision.  You are a triggered liberal and nothing more.  The only lies you can catch me on are the ones where you make up what you think/wish I said only to be corrected with what I actually said.  But then, you never let the truth stop you from posting, do you?

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Um yea...my concern is that the conversation was started by a racist and therefore null and void.

LOL.  You need help bro.  Serious help.  You are a danger to yourself and everyone around you.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Biden will be PINO. President in Name Only. He may make some big picture decisions, like healthcare, or sanctions & relations etc. sit in on briefings etc.  But for the most part, he'll just be a thumbs up/thumbs down or yes/no guy. 

Personally, I think he has early stages of dimentia/parkinsons. In 4 years he definitely won't be running for re-election.

Board footer