You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Does anyone actually look into anything further than the headline anymore?

It's not happening chicken littles.  Congress is the only group that can change the date and good luck getting the House to even consider it.  But go ahead and panic and say the sky is falling.  It's been falling for over 3 years now...no need to stop.

Right...the president playing around with this idea is meaningless...

But did you actually read all the details of the DACA ruling? Did you? Because if you didn’t you’re a moron.

Clearly you read neither or any of the posts you've responded to.

Reported

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Right...the president playing around with this idea is meaningless...

But did you actually read all the details of the DACA ruling? Did you? Because if you didn’t you’re a moron.

Clearly you read neither or any of the posts you've responded to.

Reported

Beat you to it chump.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I think trump steps down soon, in August or so. This is become a train wreck. And the GOP puts in Nikki Haley. trumps only shot, is a terrible showing at the debates by Biden, and I don't think that's entirely out of question to occur, but I think its too far away & things could get much worse by then.

Ashame about Herman Cain. RIP

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

I think trump steps down soon, in August or so. This is become a train wreck. And the GOP puts in Nikki Haley. trumps only shot, is a terrible showing at the debates by Biden, and I don't think that's entirely out of question to occur, but I think its too far away & things could get much worse by then.

I just don’t see it. Trump stepping down it’s just not in the cards in my opinion.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

I just don’t see it. Trump stepping down it’s just not in the cards in my opinion.

Im not sure man, after todays economic news, his supporters must dind it getting harder every day

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Im not sure man, after todays economic news, his supporters must dind it getting harder every day

His supporters don’t care about anything. They don’t care what day it is...they dont care which was is up or down....the results of his policies are the furthest thing from their minds.

They care about nothing.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
misterID wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Well he went there. This is the red alert moment. I’m sure this will be played off like everything else, but this is it. This is the ballgame. He manages this, we’re done as a country.

[/embed]
Big, you know this is impossible. He can say whatever he wants.

Of course you and I know this. But why have both Barr and now Pompeo UNDER OATH not denied the possibility and today Pompeo says it’s up to the DOJ. Clearly they are exploring it.

https://twitter.com/alexsalvinews/status/1288863034425761792?s=21

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I think it's more they're placating President man baby. There's nothing really to explore. They can't bypass the states.

I've seen more people saying the election is going to be an absolute mess, and we're not going to know a winner for a while. That will be the controversy.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Fucking children...Jim Jordan does this shit every week.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Yeah, his ego can't take it.  It's far easier for him to lose to Biden and claim some bullshit conspiracy.  Step down now and he looks like a loser.

Board footer