You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:
slashsfro wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

I think trump steps down soon, in August or so. This is become a train wreck. And the GOP puts in Nikki Haley. trumps only shot, is a terrible showing at the debates by Biden, and I don't think that's entirely out of question to occur, but I think its too far away & things could get much worse by then.

Ashame about Herman Cain. RIP

I just don’t see it. Trump stepping down it’s just not in the cards in my opinion.

Yeah, his ego can't take it.  It's far easier for him to lose to Biden and claim some bullshit conspiracy.  Step down now and he looks like a loser.

One could see it the opposite. He hates losing, so he just says the Democrats & liberal media hijacked his presidency, Nancy Pelosi ruined the economy, its the worst abomination this countries ever seen, its a hoax, and the CDC tried to topedo his campaign and no one can survive in that environment. So its everybody elses fault.

He controls it and leaves his way, on his terms.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
slashsfro wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I just don’t see it. Trump stepping down it’s just not in the cards in my opinion.

Yeah, his ego can't take it.  It's far easier for him to lose to Biden and claim some bullshit conspiracy.  Step down now and he looks like a loser.

One could see it the opposite. He hates losing, so he just says the Democrats & liberal media hijacked his presidency, Nancy Pelosi ruined the economy, its the worst abomination this countries ever seen, its a hoax, and the CDC tried to topedo his campaign and no one can survive in that environment. So its everybody elses fault.

I can see it for sure...but it still requires that he quit. That’s the part i just don’t see.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
slashsfro wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Yup. It's the best way to go out. I think the only thing keeping him in office is that his kids love having the power and are encouraging him to stay in it. I have no doubt junior runs for president.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Wow, I never thought of Jr. It fits tho, I think he totally wants to. Not sure he can recover from this. I do think trumptards would go for ivanka tho.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Oh, he'd go down in flames. Trump was an aberration. Half the people who voted for him didn't think he'd win.

misterID

misterID wrote:

And I can't believe I'm saying this, but Obama's speech was ... disappointing, and was eclipsed by... *clears throat, checks hell for ice* George W. Bush. It's not that it was bad, it was a cheap campaign speech. Black churches in the South are incredibly political, but this was low, ugly and on the nose. And politics at its worse. Clinton was amazing.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Anybody surprised Trump wants to delay the election?

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

page 1397 BigBri broke it to us. And, nope.  Buzzsaw however claimed it was 'clickbait' tho, lol

http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.p … 65#p329265

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Does anyone actually look into anything further than the headline anymore?

It's not happening chicken littles.  Congress is the only group that can change the date and good luck getting the House to even consider it.  But go ahead and panic and say the sky is falling.  It's been falling for over 3 years now...no need to stop.

Pa reported.  Keep it up lying fuckheads

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

page 1397 BigBri broke it to us. And, nope.  Buzzsaw however claimed it was 'clickbait' tho, lol

http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.p … 65#p329265

For posterity.

Board footer